Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Face Powder

by Physicians Formula

Exotic multi-colored powder treats skin with ultra-nourishing ingredients and delivers a natural looking soft glow as if you've escaped to Morocco. Ultra-luxe formula features soft luminous, light-reflecting pigments that deliver a skin perfecting effect for a youthful and glowing radiance. Ultra-lightweight and creamy powder instantly delivers a smooth and flawless finish. Infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits that can improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin's youthful glow. Exotically scented formula instantly creates a lit-from-within glow.

Talc, Mica, Silica, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Face Powder!
Northwood
I had mixed feelings about this product. It did a great job of addressing color but it was drying and accented the wrinkles around the eyes.
Cache, OK
Flawless matte finish. My skin is really dry and this powder left it nourished and not patchy. Very nice formula. Definitely recommend it.
Orem, UT
Love this powder!! Makes me face look pore-less and flawless! The oil in it seems to really help my makeup I put on after go on better too!
Sheboygan, WI
Has a very strong smell. Not translucent either, but the color is light. Says glowing but its really not. Glad I got it on clearance.
Fort Smith, AR
This is an awesome product, and I would use again forsure! I have dry skin and it was very easy to apply and it looked great
Channelview, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this as a setting powder!! It does a beautiful job ! Gives me a healthy glow with out over drying and looking cakey
MAGNOLIA, TX
Is good enough all the products are very very good is not expensive so I love that and each product work exactly for it is
ashtabula
It applies nicely, a little pricey for me personally. Easy to apply with a brush. No sun protection. But it’s nice
Barre, VT
This face powder is very nourishing! It has good coverage, keeps the oil away but also moisturizes my skin.
Wakefield, RI
Super lightweight powder, goes on smooth with a brush. Scent is a little strong, but it dissipates quickly.

Looking for your answer?