BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Exotic multi-colored powder treats skin with ultra-nourishing ingredients and delivers a natural looking soft glow as if you've escaped to Morocco. Ultra-luxe formula features soft luminous, light-reflecting pigments that deliver a skin perfecting effect for a youthful and glowing radiance. Ultra-lightweight and creamy powder instantly delivers a smooth and flawless finish. Infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits that can improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin's youthful glow. Exotically scented formula instantly creates a lit-from-within glow.

Talc, Mica, Silica, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

Tera S.
Physician's Formula is one of my all time favorite makeup brands! You'll find most of the makeup in my makeup bag is by P.F. This product is no exception! Super easy application, light but excellent coverage!
Susan W.
Dallas
Review for: Beige more...
This was purchased at Big Lots for $6 it is very buttery soft and has color. This will work well on B.B. creams but it will change color if foundation. I have had it on most of the day and went out in summer sweltering 100+ and held up pretty well just a little patchy on chin but I’ve been talking in my phone so that might have been the cause.
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
This powder is smooth non cakey and non irratating. It's smells awesome. I don't like face products that have a bad smell. It's kinda shimmery which is a plus for me. It's good for my skin and cruelty free. I'll recommend and purchase again
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Translucent more...
I started using Physician's formula a while back, tried their mascara and really liked the quality of these brand. When I purchased the highlighter and tried it for the first time, really enjoyed how smooth it went on, also how I still had it on even though I had been at a convention all day long. It looked fresh after many hours on. Will definitely recommend it and continue buying it.
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
This is one of the few powders that I have almost used it all up and it hasn't gone bad or had that weird texture on top. This helps with oily skin and doenst leave you cakey. Love this product and hope they keep making it.
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
Review for: Translucent more...
This is a gorgeous powder. It makes you look so natural and perfect. It hides all of your flaws like magic! The one down side is if seriously smells like old ladies... like BAD! The smell makes this product lose a whole star to me... but other than that great product for a good price
Amanda T.
Allen, TX
This is also another product that I liked, it was a good combination of good oils but not too much, it pretty much does the job of staying on your face, it was very easy to apply, the price was not too high and I would recommend this product!!
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I just picked this up the other day out of the blue because I dropped my powder and was in need of one asap and oh my gosh I am in love. This leaves my face looking flawless. It goes on super smooth but it does have a smell which isn't horrible but strong, it does die down fast though. It's a little more than I like to pay for drug store powder but it seems worth it so far. I would defiantly pick it up again!

Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
I really like this Powder. I found it on sale at Rite-Aid in the shade beige. It's beautiful. It's a matte finish and it's smells SO GOOD! It has a pretty strong scent to it, so if you don't like that, then you probably wouldn't like this. But I don't mind the smell. I think it smells like a mans cologne or something. And it's prefect to use to set your foundation.
Lorena M.
Cypress, TX
OMG forget about all other translucent finishing powders, this is the one to have. It smells so good and it will make you photo ready. It's very light, non cakey super great for flawless look. In my opinion it works better than InstaReady line.