MakeupFace MakeupBB CreamARGANWEAR
Physicians Formula Argan Wear 6443 Light Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6443 Light Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream

by ARGANWEAR

Glow-Renewing Benefits: evens out, smoothes, moisturizes, protects, conditions.

Does this smell very weird to anyone else or is my product possibly expired??? I
How is this? Does it feel heavy with the Argan oil or is it lightweight?
Start your review of Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6443 Light Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream!
Allison J.
Knollwood, TX
Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6443 Light Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream uploaded by Allison J.
I really like this line of products from what I have tried. This bb cream smells good and gives a natural look to skin. And it doesn't smell like sun screen since it has some spf in it.
zeenah K.
Suisun City, CA
Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6443 Light Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream uploaded by zeenah K.
I absolutely love love this cream, it's so light n blends in very well, little bit covers a whole face. I think this is perfect for dry face. This is my new fav😍
Kyra S.
This BB cream is pretty decent. It's thick, creamy, and has decent coverage. It's a typical BB cream.. maybe a tad better. They only have 2-3 colors, which is typical for Physicians Formula, and BB creams in general. I'm not sure about all the claims it has, but it does leave your skin looking radiant and youthful. It has a strong smell, but it doesn't bother me. It's a tad sticky, but I haven't found a BB cream that isn't. Is it worth the $15? I'd day wait until they have sales at CVS to pick this up.
Chrissy G.
This BB cream is amazing.I live on opposite coasts now.My skin seems to have lost all of dewiness.I was drawn to this product because of the Argan Oil.Coverage is amazing compared to other BB creams.100% would repurchase this item.The color match was actually perfect with my skin,
Danae T.
I actually like this bb cream quite a bit. As a girl who wears full coverage foundation every day, this is a nice option for my off days. I use a wet beauty blender to apply it on my face and it actually provides pretty decent coverage. That plus concealer, highlighter, and brows makes for a very natural makeup look. Warning: it does separate a little bit if you don't shake it before each application and blend well. That's because of the added argan oil. Idk if this would be good for oily skin.
Chloe W.
I don't like this bb cream. The argan oil in it makes it separate on my face. My skin gets really oily with it on. There's only 3 shades to pick from.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This BB Cream has good coverage and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It works well and has a pleasant scent. I really like this! One of my favorites for summer.
Julie M.
Other than the strong fragrance, I have nothing to complain about. It feels hydrating on my dry skin and gave surprisingly good coverage for a BB cream.
Selina O.
This is my holy grail for summer. The coverage is amazing for being a bb cream and its so light. In summer you don't want to feel cake face and like it's melting off but you still want make up on this is it!
Maria N.
Mesa, AZ
Love it great coverage. Great for when you want a natural look,also goes on very light doesn’t feel heavy. Also quick tip make sure you shake it every time when using.