Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6442 Rose Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush 0.24 oz. Box

BY ARGANWEAR

Escape to Morocco. Exotic blush treats skin with ultra-nourishing ingredients and delivers a healthy looking glow as if you've escaped to Morocco. Ultra-luxe formula features luminous, light-reflecting pigments that deliver a skin perfecting effect for a youthful and glowing radiance. Ultra-lightweight and creamy blush smoothes and brightens skin delivering a fresh and radiant blushing glow with a touch of glam. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a really pretty pink blush. it has a touch of sparkle. the case is pretty also. " in 5 reviews
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
My sister tried this and ended up handing it off to me because she didn't really like it. I ended up having the same problems that she did...

First, its very scented, but not in a good way. It smells like old AVON perfume bottles. I never really liked the scent but I tried to not let it bother me.

Second, the over-spray was kind of annoying for awhile. It wore off eventually, but I really don't like over-sprays on products.

Third, it broke me out. I almost never get breakouts on my cheeks, so when I started to get bad breakouts there I could only trace it back to this blush.

I would not recommend this product.
Rebecca G.
New York
The packaging and design of the blush is very nice and detailed. This product does have shimmer so if you aren’t into having shimmers in your blush then this blush isn’t for you. It is very pigmented but is blendable so if you put too much product it will blend into your skin. It does come with its own brush but I don’t use it cause I apply my blush with a different type of brush. Overall it’s a great blush but not my favorite would recommend if you like pink and shimmer blushes.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I just bought this blush for $3.00 WOW what a bargain! It is pink and shimmery made with 100% Argan oil the case is super cute with a little mirror and blush brush hidden below the blush I'm loving it
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I got this from Physician's Formula, been a big fan of their products for about a decade. This blush was beautiful, the color was perfect and highlighted beautiful. I really do love it. But if I did have a complain, it would be for all the glitter in it, I mean , I love glitter as much as the next girl but it was too loose and when I would pull it out of my make up bag, all the glitter was on the lid. Still a great product though.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
I received this in an Ipsy Glambag. I love this blush. The packaging is beautiful. It was packaged so beautifully in fact that I almost didn't want to use it lol. The color is gorgeous it's a really nice rosey color, but not overbearing like a lot of blushes tend to be. It's pigmented enough that it stands out, but like I said not over the top. It feels really nice on skin. Alot of blushes I've tried tend to feel dry on my skin, but this one feels really smooth. I presume it's the Argan Oil. It's perfect for my skin tone which is fair. This blush is part of my daily beauty regimen. 💕
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I received this Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Oil Blush free from Physicians Formula directly and I am so in love with it! I love the cute shimmery design and the little brush & mirror. It gives me an exotic blushing glow.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I just bought this blush and it is my new favorite thing ever! I have fair skin and it swatches a peachy pink on my face. Plus, the ultra super best part is that is had sparkles!!! I can glimmer and shine like my inner princess! Brb while I go buy ten...
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
I love this blush, it has a perfect tint on my skin and makes it glow. I bought this in a Christmas pack for $24.95 and also included other argan wear products and oil. Physicians Formula is one of my favorite brands and none of it feels heavy on my face.
Diya P.
Katy, TX
The blush is with pure Argan oil aroma which makes me use it sometimes but its not worth buying. Too much glitter and not easy to remove. I do not think it gives natural look at all. I would not buy it again.
Christina aka MsPrissC ..
I really love this beauty product! The packaging is super cute. I love the gold flecks and the rosey pink tones. It really does the job and is definitely worth a repurchase.

****All opinions are my own!****