BY ARGANWEAR #44 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Laura O.
South Gate, CA
This is one of my favorite oils for my face . I apply it on my face before putting on make up for me this is like my primer works great on dry skin bought it at Ulta for 12.99
Barbara G.
I bought this originally to use for my face but it seemed a bit heavy. I mainly use it now for use on my nails and cuticles. I do love the packaging though, very pretty.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I didnt like this product it made My face super greasy looking and feeling it wasent good on me at all. My skin is on the dry side for reference and it didnt work for me.
inamih l.
This oil is moisturizing and gives you a dewy look. I like to add a drop to my moisturizer. I just don't like how the tip part of the dropper got sticky after some time
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
I decided to give this a try after a friend recommended an Argan facial oil to add to my foundation. I had no idea that it had multiple uses, and my hair and face are seriously thanking me! I'm glad I didn't spend a hundred dollars at the beauty store because this brand delivers with a lower price point! It helps my foundation lay flawlessly, conditions my face while I'm sleeping, and has helped mend my damaged hair! I highly recommend giving it a try before forking out a ton of money!!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I don't know why people bother buying Josie maran argan oil for $50 when you can get this product for $10-15 at your local drugstore (plus there's almost always a coupon) this is 100% pure argan oil and it comes in a nice bottle with a dropper applicator. This is a little more expensive than the kind you can buy at Whole Foods but I absolutely love the style of the bottle and don't mind paying $2 more for that. I use this for thinning out heavier foundations, a moisturizer, makeup remover, hair oil, nails- theres so many uses!
Deanna L.
So everyone's been using oils to prep and primer their lips and help smooth out concealer... But this one is cheap and does the job!!! I get a damp Beauty blender and slap a couple drops on it then put some concealer on and press it into my skin. It looks so dewy NOT OILY and amazing. Picture perf every time. Love it. And my lipstick will stay on so much longer!! #mycultclassics
Kimberly N.
This is my go to nighttime moisturizer. I have combination skin and it does not leave my skin greasy at all. When I get up in the morning, my skin is so smooth and soft. It doesn't interact with my other nighttime treatmemts and it has never broken me out and I've been using it for about 5 months. It is a great alternative if you don't want to spend the money on the Josie Maran Argan Oil, this is the same thing and either is amazing for a lot of skin types.
Elisabeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Pretty packaging and the box reads that this spray does multiple things like prime, set, tone, brighten ect. The first time I used it I sprayed it directly into my face, patted it into my skin and applied my makeup as usual, and I broke out bad o_0 so after getting my new face friends cleared up I tried again, but this time I sprayed the primer into my makeup brush and put my foundation over it, no new breakouts with that technique.
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
I haven't tried other argan oils so I don't have much room for comparison but I really like how when I use it on my hair it doesn't get too greasy and heavy. I feel like most oil/finishing/shine products tend to build up and just make my hair look limp and greasy by the end of the day. This is truly weightless and though I don't see any repairing of my hair, it certain does look better. I have tried it on my face and it does moisturize well but right now it's summer so I don't feel like my face is truly hungry for moisturizer. I'll try it again in the winter and see if it's better than typical face cream.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?