BY ARGANWEAR #46 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Joribelle M.
Los angeles, CA
Girllll I tell ya this is one of my favorite Physician’s formula product ever!!!! It retails for $9.99 (got mine from cvs). I use this every single day. I even use this as a primer I just have to put one or two drops to my daytime moisturizer and my skin looks so radiant. Also to make my face look extra hydrated sometimes I would even put a few drips to my foundation as well. I also noticed that it helped with my hyper pigmentation. Even my husband uses this now. The only thing I don’t like about it was the smell. I really don’t like it but once mixed with my emulsion or moisturizer you really can’t smell it that much.
Melissa A.
Got this and the coconut water/ argan oil one at ulta, there was a buy one get 50% off deal and it's was well worth it. I apply his oil morning and night to my face and it leaves it super soft and does not leave that nasty thick oily feeling. You can also use it to help apply your foundation smoothly. I absolutely love it!
Misty C.
Bay City , MI
This is my favorite Argon oil. It absorbs nicely into the skin and is not sticky or too oily. Applicator is well made and it is a good price. A bottle lasts my a couple months. It has many uses and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sam W.
Wausau, WI
This is much less expensive than high end brands but still has nice looking packaging. I like that it comes in a dropper so I don't get bacteria from my skin into the bottle, but the corkscrew mechanism broke away from the metallic lid thing so it doesn't close tightly anymore. I use this at least daily and it moisturize any skin without leaving it too oily and this doesn't break me out. Tip: mix a drop or two in with matte foundations to leave a more natural finish.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
I love this oil! I have sensitive skin and sometimes it gets very dry. This helped so much. It went well beyond my expectations. I even use a few drops for my hair when it feels dry! Once absorbed, my skin (and hair) don't have an oily or weighted down feel. I really recommend this product! Especially because it's affordable!!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
This is a great dupe for anyone who is looking for pure Argan oil. This product can be used for hair and skin. It says that it’s non greasy, but I experienced my skin to be more oily when using this. I have combination skin, so I have a mix of dry and oily issues. However, this product still did justice with nourishing my skin and my hair.
Maya P.
Independence, MO
Feels amazing on my skin. Really hydrates my skin and hair well. Use it everyday now. I use it when I wake up and about 20mins before I do my make up routine.

Only negative, is the smell. It smells like cooking oil. Not a very attractive scent.
Trish A.
Olivehurst, CA
I love this product! Not only is it affordable but it can be used as a moisturizer and primer in one! It smells light but very nice, and it doesnt leave an uncomfortable oily feeling in your face even after 5+ hours! I reccomend this product to anyone looking for an affordable facial oil! Definitely worth repurchasing!
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
I love this multi tasking miracle oil you and use it to moisturize your hair,skin and nails and it can also be used as a primer before applying makeup it brightens up your skin I will highly recommend this product
Pang Y.
Best facial oil! I say it's comparable to maracuja oil and for under $16! I have a oily T zone however surprisingly this product does not make it any oilier. Goes on smooth and does not leave a sticky residue or feeling. Make up glides right on! This is a drugstore must have!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?