BY ARGANWEAR

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Rosalba M.
This is the best oil for your face that you could ever have. I use it as a serum when my skin it's really dry before my moisturizer or just as my moisturizer. Leaves my skin soft and so bright! My skin absorbs it really quick and I know it's an oil but doesn't feel oily at all!
Jo R.
When I first began using this product it worked well with my skin but after a week of using it my skin started to burn after I would use this and my skin would be dry the next day. I took this product out of my skin care routine and my skin is back to normal.
Hailey P.
I just bought this a week ago. I've previously had the physicians formula argan wear with glitter and I loved it so I bought this one as well. I really love these oils. My face feels more moisturized and looks brighter. It doesn't clog my pores and leaves a nice dewy finish without looked oily. Definitely recommend.
Amberdestiny M.
Hanceville, AL
I had been using this product for a while and I really wish physicians formula would change  the bottle the brown outer layer peels off, is almost impossible to get off your other products, and gave me several paper cuts ...funny... not exactly. Other then that the product worked fairly well it was good for an over night mask kind of thing but not as a primer :/ thanks for your time. Keep being you! ;)
Tatum H.
The Colony
I really had high expectations for this oil. Maybe I just got a weird product, but this is smelled horrible. I kid you not it does not smell pleasant at all I couldn't even put on my face I had to wash my face whenever I put it on for the first time. I really did wish I like this product. I know Aragon oil doesn't smell like this either because I bought other Aragon oil from other brands and it smelled fine.
Amanda R.
Ballwin, MO
This is amazing especially if you have dry skin! I have the dresser skin especially in the winter and this is a life saver. If I find my dry patches being super bad under makeup, I put this on first as like a primer over those dry areas, and it masks them and I can't even see them anymore! It makes my dry skin so smooth looking under foundation. I love it and highly recommend it
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love this stuff. It’s helped my face so much. I mix it with my face moisturizer and rub it together and put it on my face. It’s helped with dryness and redness in my face. I would recommend this to others. The cost is a little pricy but I think it’s worth it.
Joribelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
Girllll I tell ya this is one of my favorite Physician’s formula product ever!!!! It retails for $9.99 (got mine from cvs). I use this every single day. I even use this as a primer I just have to put one or two drops to my daytime moisturizer and my skin looks so radiant. Also to make my face look extra hydrated sometimes I would even put a few drips to my foundation as well. I also noticed that it helped with my hyper pigmentation. Even my husband uses this now. The only thing I don’t like about it was the smell. I really don’t like it but once mixed with my emulsion or moisturizer you really can’t smell it that much.
Melissa A.
Got this and the coconut water/ argan oil one at ulta, there was a buy one get 50% off deal and it's was well worth it. I apply his oil morning and night to my face and it leaves it super soft and does not leave that nasty thick oily feeling. You can also use it to help apply your foundation smoothly. I absolutely love it!
Misty C.
Bay City, MI
This is my favorite Argon oil. It absorbs nicely into the skin and is not sticky or too oily. Applicator is well made and it is a good price. A bottle lasts my a couple months. It has many uses and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?

Walmart