BY ARGANWEAR #46 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Tatiana L.
Since I've had my son my skin has been extremely dry & sensitive nothing I used worked for me. So when I would apply my foundation it would get flaky & emphasize my dry spots. So when I came across this I decided to give it a try & this had been the best product I ever used on my face. I apply it 2x a day at night & in the morning & my skin is so hydrated. Also a little goes a long way you only need 2 drops to cover your whole face. When doing your make up you can use with or without a primer. I been recommending this to everyone I know with dry skin.
KORA B.
Left face a little off color making it hard to blend and apply makeup as a makeup primer I recommend using as a night serum since it is an oil unless u are looking for a natural dewy look does give a red/bronzed tinge to your completion and ironically it felt like it was hydrating when applied but over all after washing off it seemed almost as if it was dehydrating my skin because it left it feeling tight and a little dried out and that was just my review after using for 3 days by its self during the day and 2 days as a make up primer
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
I was shopping for serum to add to my daily/nightly routine. I came across this product and decided to give it a try. I have oil/combo skin. Since it is not winter, my cheeks are getting dry, so at night I put 2 drops mixed in with my moisturizer and focus more on my cheeks. I wake up the next day with my skin baby soft. It does not clog pores, it does fade acne scars, and oils are not always bad for oily skin. I put one drop of this in my moisturizer in the morning and I do not get oilier throughout the day.
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
I have very sensitive, dry skin and this Phys Formula argan oil makes it feel so much better. I use it on my face, hands and arms. I use about five drops to spread over my hands and forearms, four drops for my face and neck. It leaves me feeling soft and comfy. Some lotions soften but the perfumes in them can leave me red and itchy. Argan oil is very calming to my sensitive skin. Some argan oil products are very expensive, but this one is just is as good without the high price. THANK YOU PHYSICIANS FORMULA!
Connie T.
Colbert, OK
I love this oil! I have very dry sensitive skin. I use a prescription retin a cream weekly and this can make my skin drier. Sometimes I cannot use a regular moisturizer because it irritates my skin further. At night after I wash my face I apply the argan oil and then put a very hot wet towel on my face for a couple of minutes. It makes my skin dewey soft. I will also apply a little bit in the morning for a base before I apply foundation. I recommend this 100%
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA
I love using this product. I use this with my foundation and also on my anastasia contour palette when it's dry. All I add is a drop or two and helps make it creamy. I gave it a four star only because when I use this on my dry lips, it only keeps moisturized for a couple minutes. That's the only thing I didn't like but for the price and other reasons I use it, I love it. I would recommend this product.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I love this oil, It's way better than Moroccanoil oil!!!!!! I really like this bottle, the amount of product, that it has a dropper and essentially no scent except for a very subtle earthy Argan oil scent. I mean barely noticeable. It's fragrance-free in my book. I use about 3-6 drops of this in my hair after shower and it makes my hair shiny and soft and moisturized. I may try using it on my face. This is such a great product, please don't ever stop making it and don't change it! It's absolutely wonderful.
Cassie F.
White Bear Lk, MN
I got this on sale so I figured I'd give it a shot. So glad that I did. It's very hydrating for my dry winter skin without making it oily. I apply it at night and wake up feeling so refreshed. Even if I paid full price I would still think it's worth the money. I also have very acne prone skin so I was worried about it making me break out; however, I have had no issues with that so far.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Wow this oil! I was unsure for awhile in trying it & now I’m wondering why I didn’t way before! Other argan oils have not compared to this one. Others are just oils. They’re still oily to touch & stay tacky on face, still work but just don’t soak up right. This one on the other hand goes on face so nicely & sets on your face leaving it unbelievably smooth & soft. Will be buying this oil again & I love the glass bottle it comes in, so pretty. Putting on this oil before other products make them feel so nice too. Layers on very well.
Marissa F.
I love love loveeee this product! I previously had a similar product from a different brand that was a squirt bottle and I hated how it got all over the place. The great thing about this is that it is a dropper bottle so you can apply it super easy and cleanly. Im so sad that my local CVS stopped carrying it but I will definitely be buying it online :)
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?