BY ARGANWEAR

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Roxana W.
Elyria, OH
I do like this but it has a strong smell to it and sometimes will linger on my face all day. It is infused with Argan oil and works to keep the face luminous, but I def. would keep an eye out for sales at the drug store to buy this product.
Angela B.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this product! I use it at night and it makes my skin super soft and moisturizer. I add some essential oils for added benefits but this is an amazing carrier oil for that purpose. Will be repurchasing.
Madison D.
New Lenox, IL
At first I thought this was a primer and it made foundation slip right off lol! The I started putting this on before bed and it made my skin hydrated and gave me a radiant complexion I would buy again!
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
I love this so much. It makes my skin feel like literal silk I bout it at Walmart and will not go without it from here on out. <3 so worth it this and the rose one they have are THE BOMB DOT COM
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: CVS
I cannot stand the smell of this product. I have tried it multiple times trying to make it work and I just cannot stand the smell. It is very oily as well. This one is a No-No for me
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
I bought this like half a year ago at the drugstore for $6 of course i went with it because it had such cute bottle packaging but i forgot about it and i just had it in my face products drawer, and one time i ran out of moisturizer my skin was so dry because of a facemask i had used so i got this oil for emergency and started putting it on my skin im not sure it is real argan oil or not but i have acne prone skin and this hasnt clogged my pores or broke me out thats insane because for people who have acne and oily skin adding more oil just doesn't sound right but im so glad i did because its amazing just hydrates my skin and makes it glowy definetly pick up this cute bottle from the drugstore and try it✨
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
Good all-purpose oil, but by no means the miracle product Physician's Formula makes it seem like. My favorite was to use this product on my skin is to mix it in with other products. I'll add a drop or two to my facial moisturizer, hand cream, or body lotion to amp up the moisture and soften my skin even more, but it doesn't perform nearly as well by itself on my skin. I work in food service and wash my hands 10+ times a day at work and by itself, this product can't hold a candle to my Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion. However, when I apply the argan oil to my hands under the Aveeno moisturizer or mix it in, it has a better effect than either one by itself.
Tatiana L.
Since I've had my son my skin has been extremely dry & sensitive nothing I used worked for me. So when I would apply my foundation it would get flaky & emphasize my dry spots. So when I came across this I decided to give it a try & this had been the best product I ever used on my face. I apply it 2x a day at night & in the morning & my skin is so hydrated. Also a little goes a long way you only need 2 drops to cover your whole face. When doing your make up you can use with or without a primer. I been recommending this to everyone I know with dry skin.
KORA B.
Left face a little off color making it hard to blend and apply makeup as a makeup primer I recommend using as a night serum since it is an oil unless u are looking for a natural dewy look does give a red/bronzed tinge to your completion and ironically it felt like it was hydrating when applied but over all after washing off it seemed almost as if it was dehydrating my skin because it left it feeling tight and a little dried out and that was just my review after using for 3 days by its self during the day and 2 days as a make up primer
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
I was shopping for serum to add to my daily/nightly routine. I came across this product and decided to give it a try. I have oil/combo skin. Since it is not winter, my cheeks are getting dry, so at night I put 2 drops mixed in with my moisturizer and focus more on my cheeks. I wake up the next day with my skin baby soft. It does not clog pores, it does fade acne scars, and oils are not always bad for oily skin. I put one drop of this in my moisturizer in the morning and I do not get oilier throughout the day.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?