BY ARGANWEAR #46 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Deja B.
Carlinville , IL
This stuff is a great winter time primer especially if you have dry skin. I wouldn't recommend this for summer use though cause it can get hot and make your makeup feel heavy but otherwise it's a perfect primer
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
I bought it to use on my hands, I didn't feel that absorb but skin looks good so is kind of weird, I bought because arganda oil has a lot of benefits and this one is for all your body, face, hair & nails
Lupita T.
I was kinda skeptical about purchasing since I break out easily, but I ended up getting it and I love it! Makes my skin so smooth, it's very gentle on the skin.
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
It breaks me out so I will try using it for my hair I guess. I have tried using this 3 distinct times and each time I break out severely after only a few uses.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
I really like this stuff. I have always wanted to try an argan oil but they are really expensive. This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day.
Ashlee R.
I love this face oil. But I also use it in my hair. Super moisturizing without making my skin oily. I just wish the product wouldn't leak out of the bottle!
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
I don’t like the scent of this and I feel like it breaks me out so I stopped using this. I like the packaging and concept but it just doesn’t work for me.
Savannah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my holy grail! It makes my skin feel amazing, a little goes a LONG way. It is totally worth it for the price and it hydrates my extremely dry skin.
ChelceaJoe D.
Odessa, TX
It's a dry oil for oily skin. I use to "wet" my cream contour palette to blend easier. Helps product stay on longer and doesn't leave my skin feel oily.
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Good for an inexpensive oil. Feels a little bit too much for my acne prone skin, but I like it for hair and cuticles. I'm not sure I would repurchase.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?