BY ARGANWEAR #46 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Dee Y.
Really nice oil. extremely moisturizing and sinks into the skin without any greasy residue. really does help your makeup go on smoothr aftwr use. I just wish it wasn't as expensive, especially for a drugstore item
Isabella T.
San Diego, CA
Savera I.
I have been on a DIY as natural as possible beauty kick recently and my go-to moisturizer is now this physicians formula argan oil - easily found at target/walmart - my skin is fresh, radiant and never oily!
Zara Z.
Portland, OR
This is an all in one product. It nourishes the skin, hydrates it just enough to make you feel refreshed all day. Plus acts as a primer creating a smooth base for makeup to glide on! What more can you ask for??
Caution: need to be very careful while travelling as it can leak at times !
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
Love love love this product. I got a huge deal on this and only spent like 3 dollars or so on it (I'm a couponer). It doesn't have a smell which I actually like. It does not leave my skin super sticky or oily. It's very light and leave my skin moisturized all day. Definitely recommend. I don't use makeup just a little blush here and there so can't comment on how it works with foundation.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
I love this face oil! I put it on after the shower because my face is dry and it is perfect! Makes my fave glow and u can put my makeup right over the top of it! Smells great also!
Kelli W.
Brentwood, CA
I use this product not only as a daytime moisturizer but I also use it in my hair when I get out of the shower. I absolutely love this product. The price is great & it lasts a long time. The dropper is the easiest way for me to make sure that I'm not using to much product. This is a must have for anybody!!!!
Daisy R.
Van Nuys, CA
My skin has been soo dry lately im assuming because of the weather change. I started putting this on my face before applying my foundation and has bewn helping alot. Even my foundation looks really good on.
Erin H.
Seminole, AL
I love this product and would highly recommend it! I use it two ways. First by adding it to my daily moisturizer. And second by using it along with my cream contour palette for the smoothest application.
Cassandra L.
Meadville, PA
I give it two stars BECAUSE the packaging but other then that I didn't like it as much. It's got sparkles in it and it just doesn't feel right on my skin. It's not a go to for me.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?