BY ARGANWEAR #46 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Greta L.
So happy I bought this over the pricier brand! And glad I was brave enough to try it on my face even though it is an oil. Same 100% argan oil. A little goes a long way. Using as last step at bedtime, face, neck, decolletage, hands, and nails. No breakout- my skin is loving it.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
This is a wonderful, luxurious-feeling lightweight oil! I was scared to even consider this before, because I have oily skin, so I kept thinking "what would I do with this?" But it feels so good on dry areas of my skin all around my body. I like to also use this on my hair. I used this on my face like a serum right after cleansing, and it made my skin feel soft and look radiant.
Keegan D.
This stuff is great. I snagged it on clearance so score! I use it for so much...remoistening my dipbrow, better blending with my beauty blender, applying under highlight for longer last and brighter color! I also use this after I exfoliate my lips. Its honestly so multi use and it smells amazing.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
This is a great product with a great price as well. I use it before my makeup and it keeps my skin moisturized. Although I am not particularly fond of the scent it doesn't bother my face and the oil is very good at hydrating my dry skin. It is not too oily in the sense that my skin is left looking too shiny, my skin seems to soak up the oil and stay hydrated all day.
Mary Ellen M.
Olathe, KS
I love this argan oil! This is actually the third argan oil I have tried. The first of course was Josie Maran's, but it is so expensive. I went to a health food store and tried one there and it sucked! So I gave Physicans Formula a try, it is amazing. I love the way my skin feels after using it. It sets the perfect foundation to apply my makeup.
April B.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this under makeup. It's a great moisturizer, although took a few applications to moisturize a dry patch. But it is a great primer that makes my skin look luminous and healthy, especially under a good liquid or powder foundation
Vera  M.
Love this Argan oil! I have used it differently several times, and I always love the feel. I have used it in a diy exfoliating face mask and the addition of this made my skin feel moisturized as well as really soft. I have used also for my hair in another diy hair mask, and it did leave it feeling softer and looking healthier and shinier! Also really glad this wasn't too expensive, and I am already using my second bottle! For reference I have dry/mix and sensitive skin.
Jill S.
I wear this every single day, twice a day! It is an incredible price point (around 10$) for a decent sized bottle. I love that it comes with a dropper to prevent germs from getting in the oil. It has done wonders for my dry/red skin.
Carrie T.
Loving this as a moisturizer! I tried using it as a primer for my make up and it didn't work out to well. My makeup began breaking up around my nose & chin (which it usually doesn't all day) within just a few hours. As a moisturizer though it makes my skin feel super soft and smooth!
Alexandrea S.
So hydrating! I"m fortunate to have pretty clear skin, that's just very dry so this oil is my fall and winter go-to for my facial moisturizer! I also get eczema and it helps relieve those spots somewhat as well. Also a great addition to my hair care routine to help those annoying fly aways!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?