BY ARGANWEAR #46 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
This is a great product! I use it as a moisturizer/primer morning and night. Sometimes for added moisturizer I add a few drops into my regular moisturizer. I also add a few drops to some coconut oil and apply as a body lotion. I use in mine and my 2 daughters hair after a shower and it gives a great, healthy shine.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
This product is my holy grail! I use it every morning and every night as a moisturizer. I purchased it at Kmart for about $15 and it is very much worth it. It's more for dry/combination skin. It can be also be used as a primer and brightener. I love the way it makes my skin feel and I will forever use this product!
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Amazing stuff! I bought mine from ulta when they were having a buy one get one 50% off I got myself one and my mother and I can't live without it a little drop goes a long way I put it on before I go to bed and it's just as good as Josie Maran
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I love this oil for my face. It help keeps my skin from getting extremely oil during the day. It also is great as a primer for makeup. It makes you skin so smooth. I also use it on my brushes when I want a little more pigment. It's worth the price. You'll have it for a long time. You only need a couple drops.
Tara B.
This is a staple in my skin/body routine. It is 100% pure argan oil which is rare at this price point. Allure beauty winner. It is a multi tasker. Not really a primer but I use it on my face, neck, chest, jands & cuticles & even on damaged ends of my hair. It'll change the way you view oils! Perfect for ANY type of skin. I thought since I have sensitive & combo skin (greasier on my forehead) that I couldn't use an oil- WRONG. Give it a try. Type it in to Allure. To get an award from them is a BIG deal. This is a must try ladies. (I bought mine on Amazon.)
Casey A.
Blairsville, GA
This stuff is absolutely awesome! It makes my face feel really soft without making it feel overly oily. I have really dry skin so I've been looking everywhere for something to use alongside my normal skincare routine that would make my skin feel nice without making it into an oil slick, and this stuff for sure did the trick! Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer  S.
sacramento, CA
I have very dry skin.. so I am always on the look out for a new oil to try on my skin and that this also doubles as a primer... big plus for me... Looking back now I wish I had gotten the gold one...

Its great to put on... it helps with the dry skin... not sure its a great primer... so I now layer a primer over it... and ONLY use it on my dry skin... I do not use it on my hair... I have other products I use for that
Vannesa C.
I have oily skin so I use a little dot I add spots of foundation on my face add a drop of oil on my brush and blends so smooth leaves my face flawless and even . Glad I got it, based on these reviews that's why I picked it up
Vicki S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
At first I tried this I didn't use to its fullest potential. I looked online and came across things I could put it in. Like my leave in conditioner or lotions. I found it went best with my lotion, it goes on smoothly, my skin is more healthier now, o really love this product and recommend it if you haven't tried it yet!
Emily B.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this product! I picked it up at Wal-Mart. I mix it in with my moisturizer at night. I also mix a drop with matte foundations to make them more radiant and fit better with my dry skin. I have severely sensitive skin, but this product has not made me break out since I started using it three months ago. It's a holy grail product!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?