BY ARGANWEAR #52 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
This Argan oil is amazing! The same 100% oil is being sold at Sephora for far more than this. This oil can be used on so any skin types and for so many things. This is good for acne prone skin as it helps to balance your skins oil production and good for dry skin as it is hydrating. Sensitive skin will also benefit as it is 100% Argan oil. No added fragrance or chemicals. This oil I currently use in my night skin routine and it leaves my skin very soft tge next day. As long as Physicians Formula sells this product, I will continue to purchase.
Lexus T.
Devils Lake, ND
I love this as a moisturizer! It's a great brightener, and leaves your skin feeling so soft. A little goes a long way, so 2 drops is enough for your entire face. Using too much at a time can make your face feel way too oily, but this product overall is really worth it. I used it almost everyday, and have had it for about 3 months. I'm just getting to the bottom of the bottle! So I say, worth it.
Lorena M.
Cypress, TX
Physicians Formula rarely dissapoints, and this is an amazing product and very very affordable compared to other brands. I've tried Josie Maran's Argan oil and the only difference that I noticed was that Physicians Formula was slightly thicker, but it works super great. Better yet, I can just get it at Walmart, CVS or Target, which is so very convenient rather than running to Sephora or dealing with Mall crowds.
Yessenia G.
I bought this the day before yesterday and so far it works wonderfully! The packaging is beautiful and there is no scent to the oil but just from those 2 days of using it I woke up with my skin plumped and radiant which is really weird but fantastic lol! I have combo skin but more on the oily and it does not make me more oily!!! Love it
Daniela C.
I use this on my face strictly as a primer. I have oily skin and the common misconception is that you shouldn't put oil on oily skin. Well, if you do so, it actually helps your oil production in your face. I use three drops, one on my forehead and one on each cheeks! I love it! I haven't noticed a scent, but it goes on really smoothly. I have dry spots right underneath my eyes, and this helps with that a lot. I would recommend to a friend. I think it's priced nicely.
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Laura T.
Great night time moisturizer. I use it on my face and neck at the end of my skin care routine and in place of a lotion or cream. It's very comfortable on the skin, absorbs well. I enjoy it more than a heavy overnight cream or mask. I notice a huge improvement in my skin, I no longer have dry flaking skin. This stuff is great. I also use this as a Cuticle oil and will run my fingers through my hair. I also love the packaging of this oil. Physicians formula has been coming out with some really great products!!!
Heather B.
Flushing, OH
I was wanting to try an argan oil product for my face.I saw this in the store and thought i would give it a try. I fell in love with it the moment I pit it on my face.I love how it moisterizes my skin without being oily.I put it on before i apply my makeup,it gives me a beautiful natural glow.The price is good and the quality is great.
Yelena L.
This is a miracle in a beautiful glass bottle. I used to use Aveeno Sensitive Skin lotion on my face everyday to moisturize since my face is so sensetive to lotions. I thought nothing else would work after using Aveeno for years. I read about the benefits of argan oil, tried this baby out, and it is a mircale! My skin is always glowing in a non-greasy way. My face is soft and not patchy. I love using a baby amount of it on my skin each morning! Definitely a must buy, try it out! :)
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
I love applying this at night before bed! However, I tried adding it to my foundation like it says you can for a dewy finish...that didn't work so well. Maybe it's the foundation I use, but it turned the foundation a different color where the oil laid. Otherwise I love it for moisturizing and even softening my hair!
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
This is a great product! I use it as a moisturizer/primer morning and night. Sometimes for added moisturizer I add a few drops into my regular moisturizer. I also add a few drops to some coconut oil and apply as a body lotion. I use in mine and my 2 daughters hair after a shower and it gives a great, healthy shine.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?

back