BY ARGANWEAR #51 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6405 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil 1 fl. oz. Box
  • "I bought this and i use it in my hair. Its great. Very moisturizing. But does not have a smell and i wish it did." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE THIS! I have used up one bottle so far and I'm already on my second one. It really nourishes my skin. I use it on my whole face at night, and I use it on dry spots during the day. It's not greasy feeling and absorbs into my skin well. For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 16 reviews
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Kelly B.
Windsor Locks, CT
I haven't tried other argan oils so I don't have much room for comparison but I really like how when I use it on my hair it doesn't get too greasy and heavy. I feel like most oil/finishing/shine products tend to build up and just make my hair look limp and greasy by the end of the day. This is truly weightless and though I don't see any repairing of my hair, it certain does look better. I have tried it on my face and it does moisturize well but right now it's summer so I don't feel like my face is truly hungry for moisturizer. I'll try it again in the winter and see if it's better than typical face cream.
Sandy S.
I have oily skin, so I have always used oil-free products. Then, while reading reviews for this product, someone said that using an oil on your skin actually cuts oil production and that made sense to me. I have been using this for the last couple of weeks, just at night. I feel like my make-up has been lasting longer during the day. The oil soaks right in and doesn't leave my skin greasy at all. I did try this under make-up one day and I did not like the way that felt, though it looked fine. I think the price is pretty reasonable, considering it is pure argan oil and you need so little of it per application.
Stephanie A.
Gulfport, MS
Most foundations would crease on me and would make my face very dry, so I decided to try the Physicians Formula Argain Oil. Let me tell you all you need is a few drop's and this product not only primes your face, but makes applying foundation very smooth. This argain layer won't let foundation crease. You can add this oil to moisture your lips before applying lipstick, even add it to eyeshadow's or highlighter's to make them more pigmented! There are so many uses for this. Personally I Love it. It's way more affordable and will last a few months or more.
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
This is my holy grail Argan oil! I used the Josie Maran one but that was too expensive for me. I could only get the smallest bottle of it. I found this at my local NEX. It's only $11 and it comes with twice as much product than the Josie Maran one. I love it! It works just as good as the Josie Maran Argan oil. It's perfect for people with dry skin. I also love this as a primer! It makes my skin look flawless
Michelle G.
Orlando, FL
Honestly so amazing it's crazy. I have oily and acne prone skin so off course something like this was the last thing on my mind but I decided to try either way just because face oil has become the new trend and the price was good and physicians always has good quality products. It not only makes your skin soft and hydrated but also luminous and it did not affect my acne or oily skin and if anything I would wear it at night and the next day my blemishes would be minimal or gone. Definitely worth the try !
Sonsee T.
Wakeman
I LOVE this as a primer to mix in with my liquid foundation, a drop or two and then mix it, bam! It's the perfect combination I have slightly dry skin and I just bought AND and I'm hooked ! You end up using less foundation but the same great coverage and your skin feels great. I will probably use this the rest of my life honesty, and it's great to add a drop or two on my ABH Creme contour pallet to help blend the cremes!
Caytlin S.
Is nice for when you need extra moister but does not soak into the skin easily. If you mix it with foundation it will make your foundation look way darker than it is.
Karen D.
Orange cove
I recommend this argenwear because it leaves your face Moisturize and it helps you on not getting break outs and you could get it at any drugstore at a low price amazing product love it !!
Naomi M.
My skin is very dry I also have rough red cheeks I bought this at Kmart when physicians formula was 40%off I've worn it almost everyday and it has vastly changed my skin it's now smoothr softer and the redness in my cheeks has gone away I can tell when I don't use this my skin looks dual and splotchy I really recommend this oil it would even be worth paying full price I will for sure buy this again once I'm out.
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
I’m also almost out of this product too, and need to repurchase. Argan Oil is great for not just skin. It’s great for hair, skin, and nails. I like that this is not too oily. I use about 3 drops of this on face everyday. I noticed when I was using this product alone it was evening my skin tone, and looked beautiful by itself. This bottle has lasted me for about three months. I love this will get more soon.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?

back