BY ARGANWEAR #25 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

• Ok so I've been hearing a lot about Beauty oils but am very nervo...3 Answers
  • I have really dry skin and was wanting to try thi... Be the first to answer!
  • I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if i...3 Answers
  • "For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
april n.
Forest lake , MN
I don’t usually use facial oils - but I thought I would give this a try because I love Physician’s Formula. However, I regretted that immediately. It has an odd smell that I couldn’t get over and thought that I would get used to, but I couldn’t.. When I applied this product, it didn’t seem like it absorbed into my skin like I was hoping for and left my skin feeling very heavy, sticky, and looking much more “dewy” than I had wanted. I would not recommend this!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
this is MY absolute favorite go to facial oil! I apply a small amount to my face after moisturizing and it absorbs into the skin toooo quickly! it doesn't leave it feeling greasy or look oily. It also has natural shimmer in it, so it gives your faCe a nice healthy glow ! Its also good for your hair to tame frizz as well as a great deep moisturizer for dry skin spots! <3 looove I buy this all the time.
Kimberlee T.
Catoosa, OK
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I normally have extremely oily skin, but this harsh winter weather has dried it out dramatically. I couldn't even wear makeup for weeks because it would flake off. I was worried using this would make my skin over oily again. However it has dramatically improved my cystic acne and breakouts in general as well as the dryness and doesnt leave my skin oily.
Rida I.
Romeoville
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have normal to combo skin, and this is my go to oil for moisturizing! During the winter my skin is on the dry side and this does a great job of moisturizing. It has also dramatically improved the overall texture and dullness of my skin. My scars are fading and my skin looks healthy and bright.
Cassie F.
White Bear Lk, MN
I got this on sale so I figured I'd give it a shot. So glad that I did. It's very hydrating for my dry winter skin without making it oily. I apply it at night and wake up feeling so refreshed. Even if I paid full price I would still think it's worth the money. I also have very acne prone skin so I was worried about it making me break out; however, I have had no issues with that so far.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I’ve always wanted to try this. I was at Walmart and it was 50% so I had to get. When I got home I took off all my makeup and then washed my face. I applied Argan Wear and I love it. It smooths out fine lines and it’s really moisturizing. I’ll be buying again.
Kristin W.
Wow this oil! I was unsure for awhile in trying it & now I’m wondering why I didn’t way before! Other argan oils have not compared to this one. Others are just oils. They’re still oily to touch & stay tacky on face, still work but just don’t soak up right. This one on the other hand goes on face so nicely & sets on your face leaving it unbelievably smooth & soft. Will be buying this oil again & I love the glass bottle it comes in, so pretty. Putting on this oil before other products make them feel so nice too. Layers on very well.
Roxana W.
Elyria, OH
I do like this but it has a strong smell to it and sometimes will linger on my face all day. It is infused with Argan oil and works to keep the face luminous, but I def. would keep an eye out for sales at the drug store to buy this product.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
This is a great dupe for anyone who is looking for pure Argan oil. This product can be used for hair and skin. It says that it’s non greasy, but I experienced my skin to be more oily when using this. I have combination skin, so I have a mix of dry and oily issues. However, this product still did justice with nourishing my skin and my hair.
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
I swear by this Physician's Formula face oil! Its very light weight, doesn't break out my sensitive combination skin, and helps my makeup stay in place all day. Nice, light scent, and it doesn't beak the bank. Especially when you shop for it through drug stores that run sales on the brand quite often.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Does this help with acne scars?