BY ARGANWEAR #17 in Face Oil

Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment. see more...

• Ok so I've been hearing a lot about Beauty oils but am very nervo...3 Answers
  • I have really dry skin and was wanting to try thi...Be the first to answer!
  • I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if i...3 Answers
  • "For reference I have combination and sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "This is a good price and is perfect to wear during the day. " in 1 review
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
Good all-purpose oil, but by no means the miracle product Physician's Formula makes it seem like. My favorite was to use this product on my skin is to mix it in with other products. I'll add a drop or two to my facial moisturizer, hand cream, or body lotion to amp up the moisture and soften my skin even more, but it doesn't perform nearly as well by itself on my skin. I work in food service and wash my hands 10+ times a day at work and by itself, this product can't hold a candle to my Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion. However, when I apply the argan oil to my hands under the Aveeno moisturizer or mix it in, it has a better effect than either one by itself.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
I have oily skin, so I have always used oil-free products. Then, while reading reviews for this product, someone said that using an oil on your skin actually cuts oil production and that made sense to me. I have been using this for the last couple of weeks, just at night. I feel like my make-up has been lasting longer during the day. The oil soaks right in and doesn't leave my skin greasy at all. I did try this under make-up one day and I did not like the way that felt, though it looked fine. I think the price is pretty reasonable, considering it is pure argan oil and you need so little of it per application.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Gulfport, MS
Most foundations would crease on me and would make my face very dry, so I decided to try the Physicians Formula Argain Oil. Let me tell you all you need is a few drop's and this product not only primes your face, but makes applying foundation very smooth. This argain layer won't let foundation crease. You can add this oil to moisture your lips before applying lipstick, even add it to eyeshadow's or highlighter's to make them more pigmented! There are so many uses for this. Personally I Love it. It's way more affordable and will last a few months or more.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
This Argan oil is amazing! The same 100% oil is being sold at Sephora for far more than this. This oil can be used on so any skin types and for so many things. This is good for acne prone skin as it helps to balance your skins oil production and good for dry skin as it is hydrating. Sensitive skin will also benefit as it is 100% Argan oil. No added fragrance or chemicals. This oil I currently use in my night skin routine and it leaves my skin very soft tge next day. As long as Physicians Formula sells this product, I will continue to purchase.
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
I was shopping for serum to add to my daily/nightly routine. I came across this product and decided to give it a try. I have oil/combo skin. Since it is not winter, my cheeks are getting dry, so at night I put 2 drops mixed in with my moisturizer and focus more on my cheeks. I wake up the next day with my skin baby soft. It does not clog pores, it does fade acne scars, and oils are not always bad for oily skin. I put one drop of this in my moisturizer in the morning and I do not get oilier throughout the day.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Oviedo, FL
Honestly so amazing it's crazy. I have oily and acne prone skin so off course something like this was the last thing on my mind but I decided to try either way just because face oil has become the new trend and the price was good and physicians always has good quality products. It not only makes your skin soft and hydrated but also luminous and it did not affect my acne or oily skin and if anything I would wear it at night and the next day my blemishes would be minimal or gone. Definitely worth the try !
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
I decided to give this a try after a friend recommended an Argan facial oil to add to my foundation. I had no idea that it had multiple uses, and my hair and face are seriously thanking me! I'm glad I didn't spend a hundred dollars at the beauty store because this brand delivers with a lower price point! It helps my foundation lay flawlessly, conditions my face while I'm sleeping, and has helped mend my damaged hair! I highly recommend giving it a try before forking out a ton of money!!
Sonsee T.
Sonsee T.
Wakeman
I LOVE this as a primer to mix in with my liquid foundation, a drop or two and then mix it, bam! It's the perfect combination I have slightly dry skin and I just bought AND and I'm hooked ! You end up using less foundation but the same great coverage and your skin feels great. I will probably use this the rest of my life honesty, and it's great to add a drop or two on my ABH Creme contour pallet to help blend the cremes!
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Cypress, TX
Physicians Formula rarely dissapoints, and this is an amazing product and very very affordable compared to other brands. I've tried Josie Maran's Argan oil and the only difference that I noticed was that Physicians Formula was slightly thicker, but it works super great. Better yet, I can just get it at Walmart, CVS or Target, which is so very convenient rather than running to Sephora or dealing with Mall crowds.
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
at first i was really skeptical about this product . I usually have oily skin and i thought this would make it oilier but not at all ! I actually love the feeling and the way it leaves my makeup on all day ! I also have noticed that its made my skin really bright and soft which is something else that i love ! Ive even been putting some drops in my moisturizer before bed because i love it so much !
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
noor e.
noor e.
How is this used? I know there's one for the lips, but how is this one used?
Xan B.
Xan B.
Aransas Pass, TX
Ok so I've been hearing a lot about Beauty oils but am very nervous to try it so my question is how do I use it?