Add a Photo

By ARGANWEAR
#19 in Face Oil
Multi-tasking miracle: moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector, treatment.
Photos (34)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Martinsville, IN
A+++ Physician's Formula. This argan oil is superb. First of all, the packaging is perfect. That's always my biggest peeve with oils, the packaging getting all messy. This has a perfect dropper and the inside of the bottle has a piece that cleans the excess off the outside of the dropper tube as you pull it out of the bottle so oil doesn't get EVERYWHERE! Very well thought out. The product itself is above par for this category as well. It's smooth, light in texture, not a strong scent, and doesn't irritate the skin. I use this at night on my normal to oily skin and wake up to smooth, supple, glowing skin. I also use this on clients with dry skin by mixing it with their foundation. It is absolutely perfect for this technique and anyone with dry skin should try it. If you have a fuller coverage foundation that your skin just isn't liking right now, if it's grabbing onto dry patches, mix a drop or two of this oil in with the foundation and it will glide effortlessly over the skin while still giving good coverage. If you're questioning the price go for it. You'll love it. Plus, most drugstores have Physicians Formula on sale as some point or you get a decent amount of points in their rewards program.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Harrisonburg, VA
Dec. 18, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Clear
Good all-purpose oil, but by no means the miracle product Physician's Formula makes it seem like. My favorite was to use this product on my skin is to mix it in with other products. I'll add a drop or two to my facial moisturizer, hand cream, or body lotion to amp up the moisture and soften my skin even more, but it doesn't perform nearly as well by itself on my skin. I work in food service and wash my hands 10+ times a day at work and by itself, this product can't hold a candle to my Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion. However, when I apply the argan oil to my hands under the Aveeno moisturizer or mix it in, it has a better effect than either one by itself.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Nov. 7, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Clear
I have oily skin, so I have always used oil-free products. Then, while reading reviews for this product, someone said that using an oil on your skin actually cuts oil production and that made sense to me. I have been using this for the last couple of weeks, just at night. I feel like my make-up has been lasting longer during the day. The oil soaks right in and doesn't leave my skin greasy at all. I did try this under make-up one day and I did not like the way that felt, though it looked fine. I think the price is pretty reasonable, considering it is pure argan oil and you need so little of it per application.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Gulfport, MS
Jan. 18, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Clear
Most foundations would crease on me and would make my face very dry, so I decided to try the Physicians Formula Argain Oil. Let me tell you all you need is a few drop's and this product not only primes your face, but makes applying foundation very smooth. This argain layer won't let foundation crease. You can add this oil to moisture your lips before applying lipstick, even add it to eyeshadow's or highlighter's to make them more pigmented! There are so many uses for this. Personally I Love it. It's way more affordable and will last a few months or more.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
This Argan oil is amazing! The same 100% oil is being sold at Sephora for far more than this. This oil can be used on so any skin types and for so many things. This is good for acne prone skin as it helps to balance your skins oil production and good for dry skin as it is hydrating. Sensitive skin will also benefit as it is 100% Argan oil. No added fragrance or chemicals. This oil I currently use in my night skin routine and it leaves my skin very soft tge next day. As long as Physicians Formula sells this product, I will continue to purchase.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is such a great moisturizer! I always put this all over my face after I use a face mask and it makes my skin baby smooth. it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your face feeling oily. It's just as good as every other Argan Oil out there (because they're all the exact same thing), AND it's less expensive than most! I think this cost me about $15.00. The packaging is cute and classy and there's a dropper inside that's perfect and ensures that the oil doesn't go everywhere and get super messy when you use it. Highly recommend this stuff!
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Clear
I was shopping for serum to add to my daily/nightly routine. I came across this product and decided to give it a try. I have oil/combo skin. Since it is not winter, my cheeks are getting dry, so at night I put 2 drops mixed in with my moisturizer and focus more on my cheeks. I wake up the next day with my skin baby soft. It does not clog pores, it does fade acne scars, and oils are not always bad for oily skin. I put one drop of this in my moisturizer in the morning and I do not get oilier throughout the day.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Oviedo, FL
Nov. 8, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Clear
Honestly so amazing it's crazy. I have oily and acne prone skin so off course something like this was the last thing on my mind but I decided to try either way just because face oil has become the new trend and the price was good and physicians always has good quality products. It not only makes your skin soft and hydrated but also luminous and it did not affect my acne or oily skin and if anything I would wear it at night and the next day my blemishes would be minimal or gone. Definitely worth the try !
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Cedar Hill, MO
I decided to give this a try after a friend recommended an Argan facial oil to add to my foundation. I had no idea that it had multiple uses, and my hair and face are seriously thanking me! I'm glad I didn't spend a hundred dollars at the beauty store because this brand delivers with a lower price point! It helps my foundation lay flawlessly, conditions my face while I'm sleeping, and has helped mend my damaged hair! I highly recommend giving it a try before forking out a ton of money!!
ElisaBeth B.
ElisaBeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Pretty packaging and the box reads that this spray does multiple things like prime, set, tone, brighten ect. The first time I used it I sprayed it directly into my face, patted it into my skin and applied my makeup as usual, and I broke out bad o_0 so after getting my new face friends cleared up I tried again, but this time I sprayed the primer into my makeup brush and put my foundation over it, no new breakouts with that technique.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Can this be mixed with foundation for a dewy finish?
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Does this product give good result on sensitive and oily/combination skin types ?
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
I always see this and want to get it so bad but I don't know if it's worth the money, Opinion?
Denise R.
Denise R.
What is this? It looks like it smells amazing!
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
Does this help with acne scars?