BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
This is so light weight and good for combinations skin have not heard many reviews and paid 14.99 at rite aid I will be buying this again love this product Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
Destany P.
LEMOORE, CA
I use this to moisturize my face after getting out of the shower. It leaves my face feeling soft without being greasy or too shiny. It has a strong smell but isn't too too strong. The only setback with this product is that the sprayer clogs easily and doesn't have a even spray so I use my hands.
Naomi C.
Coatesville, PA
I really like this product. So far I've used it on my face, body and hair. It doesn't take much so this bottle will last a while. It doesn't have much of a scent but that's OK. I don't need it to. If you're looking for a product that does multiple this you'll love this Argan Oil. It's 100% Argan.
BriAnna R.
Denver
I give this product a 5 star. It has helped clear my face out by keeping the moisture locked in without a greasy or heavy feeling. I use to think I had oily skin until I began using this product and learned my face was over compensating for the lack of moisturizer and I will never turn back.
Merly G.
Tulare, CA
I use this everyday for priming and oil after washing my face. Love love love it! It's honestly worth more than it goes for!  Can say anything bad aboy it. Not good to hide pores or for oily skin
Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
So.... I have had this Physicians Formula Argan Wear 2 in 1 oil and primer for 2 weeks now and I have to that I'm pleasantly surprised. I really do like this product so far. First a little about my skin and makeup. I have oily skin to say the least. I use a liquid foundation as well and set it with a power. So I needed a product that would control the shine and give my face a dewy look

I have to say that this product really is working for me. I first start with a clean face of course. Then I spray this onto my face and rub it in. Next I get everything ready well I let the oil absorb into my skin. After a minute or so. I apply my makeup and power. After I spray and let it dry.

I love that it helps to keep me from lowing so oily all day and I don't have to touch up my foundation.

Overall I would say that results may vary depending on how this product is used. I would recommend it though.

Devonne S.
Austin, TX
So I picked this up maybe sometime around last year I saw it at my local CVS I like that the fact that it had argan oil and coconut water in it so I finally got home I tried it out first thing I noticed was it didn't spread out evenly it just kind of it didn't spray you like a mist second one you supposed to shake it up first which I did this stuff it smells really bad and doesn't really smell like coconut oil also it's feels sticky on my skin ive used this three or four times and I just never really liked it .every time I did wear this the smell is so strong that I literally have to take all of my makeup off because I couldn't stand the smell. and also the sticky feeling I still have like a full bottle of this stuff is just sits on my dresser . i lost my receipt after buying this so I could never actually return it so now it just sits on my dresser serving no purpose at all so I wouldn't recommend getting this as a primer it's a good idea I like the concept of it coconut water and argan oil but no this is a no for me
Sarah D.
I like this product and can tell a difference when I wear it under my foundation! It makes my make up last in the summer heat and look flawless. It’s oily when you apply but doesn’t clog pores. My only issue is the pump I hard to use so spray in your hand not on your face directly.
KIMI W.
I have really dry skin and needed a primer that was going to moisturize as well as help my foundation stay. It smells nice, and has an earthy scent. However, it did not feel like it moisturized and made my makeup look greasy. It might be nice if you fkr wear foundation though.
Jennifer S.
Hammond, LA
I just purchased this last night and used it for hydration. Today I wore it with my make up and it made it so much easier to apply everything else. It helps not make your face look cakey and it adds a glow.
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?

back