BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I love the Phychicans Formula Argan Oil Primer! It leaves my make up in tact all day and my face feeling nice and refreshed, not dried out. And I tend to have a very dry face, especially in Winter! The one thing I could maybe complain about is the smell... Which I know fragrance isn't great on your skin, but it could of had more of a coconut scent or something. But over all I'm glad I found it, I use it daily before applying my make up!
Yvonne G.
I picked this product up on a whim. I have very dry skin and nothing has worked very well to combat it. The packaging on this product is beautiful; shiny, satiny feel. You spray on your face in the morning and at night as a treatment. All I can say is WOW! I have my HG skin care product. The spray is a fine mist and is soothing. The only con, o have to say, is to watch how many times you spray. You will empty the bottle very quickly and at it's price point, is not practical to but every week. All in all, I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer C.
Lucasville
Love it! It sprays on evenly and it’s not very oily. The scents a little diffrent but it’s not a bad scent it’s a light scent. It’s good for dry skin not so much oily because it has an oily texture. It helps with my application of my makeup. My makeup looks smooth and evenly it doesn’t look shiny it looks just right. I use this every time I apply my makeup. Would recommend to anyone. The price was also cheap well compared to other primers out there. Will be purchasing again. I’ve used this product for about 3 months and love it!
Chelsea M.
Willow park, TX
I wouldn't really recommend this product to anyone, with my experience. I bought it because I wanted some kind if moisture added to my winter, dry skin. I passed by and the bottles were so Cute! In fact, I plan on keeping it after use. The product didn't have a fantastic smell. When spraying it, I felt a burning sensation on my face. It doesn't dry, you have to rub the oil in. I feel like it is a good thing to wear without any makeup or under your foundation. But it doesn't really do any benefits.
Allysa B.
hayward, CA
I tried this product a year ago. I had read that both Argan Oil and Coconut Oil were good for the skin so I thought it was a perfect match. As soon as I tried it, my skin had a bad reaction. I know I have sensitive skin but seeing that this was a Physicians Formula product, I thought it would be safe and harmless. Unfortunately I was wrong and it didn't work out.
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
I love this product! I put on after I wash my face! I spray it on my beauty blender or brush and I can tell a big difference in my face and makeup! Especially if you are going for a dewy look but if you put powder it will turn matte if that's what you're going for! I'm at the bottom of my bottle and my Walmart just took this brand of the shelves and I was so sad! Cannot believe them!
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer I love it!! I would have gave it 5 stars except for the fact I don't really care for the smell. It reminds me of a musk. But the hydration is amazing and makes ur skin glow!!
Ashlynne B.
Caldwell
I have combination skin so when I put an oil on my face it needs to be just right so as it doesn’t make my skin too oily in my problem areas. This product was a little too oily for me but I’m certain that anyone with dry skin would absolutely love this Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
I have sensitive and dry skin and let me tell you....this works wonders. I used it right after my shower and my face cleansing routine which leaves my skin even more dry and it made it so silky and smooth and today used it as a primer and it's amazing. 10x better than the covergirl one I was using. The smell is ok and it does have a salty taste if you accidently spray it in your mouth but honestly the product it self, for what its intended for, Is great.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I did not like this product at all. It was not moisturizing. In fact it dried my skin out and made under my eyes really dry, puffy and itchy. This is not an oily product like I thought it would be. It doesn't feel like a primer either. The scent is not nice at all. This product is a thumbs down all the way!
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?

back