BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Marie K.
Canby, OR
This is one of the worst setting sprays I’ve ever bought. It smells disgusting and makes your face EXTREMELY itchy! I’ve bought this once and I kept drying to give it more chances but the more I used it, the more I didn’t like it. It leaves little dots on where it was sprayed too so it kind of ruins your make up. These dots are shiny too.. the ONLY thing I love about this is the packaging. I love how it’s glass!! It’s a very attractive bottle and it’s looks were a bigger reason why I bought it. I have dry skin with acne but it did not affect it. I don’t recommend this for anyone- for sure will not purchase again
Jordan H.
Mount Carmel, PA
I use this daily to set my makeup. I would not rate it as highly as I do some of the other setting sprays out, there but the smell is really nice and my makeup does last the day.
Yenies P.
Orlando, Fl
Younger looking skin, A Primer for makeup. Apply about two sprays on face then dap with a damp beauty blender . Afterwards apply foundation. This will give you a non cakey look and a beautiful glowing finish . I always find myself grabbing towards this Argan Oil with Coconut Water. Good Luck! I hope you try this and have a great experience like I have because I can not go without my Argan Oil with Coconut Water.
Patricia D.
Gretna, LA
Its not so bad. But ill give it 3 stars on the fact that i been trying to use it as a primer like they say you could use it and makes my foubdation look to greasy.
Andrea G.
Philadelphia, PA
If I could give this product a zero I would. Now I know why I never buy drug store makeup products. I generally use Ren hydro boost then I spray Tarte rainforest of the sea hydro boosting mist before i apply my makeup. After see this at the drug store I decided to give it a try.The first time it had gotten dry and crystallized on my face. I applied my foundation and it looked patchy and separated. So I washed it off to try again only giving it one spritz and rubbing it in. My makeup once again looked patchy and separated. I would never recomend this product it was a nightmare!!!
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I love the Phychicans Formula Argan Oil Primer! It leaves my make up in tact all day and my face feeling nice and refreshed, not dried out. And I tend to have a very dry face, especially in Winter! The one thing I could maybe complain about is the smell... Which I know fragrance isn't great on your skin, but it could of had more of a coconut scent or something. But over all I'm glad I found it, I use it daily before applying my make up!
Yvonne G.
I picked this product up on a whim. I have very dry skin and nothing has worked very well to combat it. The packaging on this product is beautiful; shiny, satiny feel. You spray on your face in the morning and at night as a treatment. All I can say is WOW! I have my HG skin care product. The spray is a fine mist and is soothing. The only con, o have to say, is to watch how many times you spray. You will empty the bottle very quickly and at it's price point, is not practical to but every week. All in all, I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer C.
Lucasville
Love it! It sprays on evenly and it’s not very oily. The scents a little diffrent but it’s not a bad scent it’s a light scent. It’s good for dry skin not so much oily because it has an oily texture. It helps with my application of my makeup. My makeup looks smooth and evenly it doesn’t look shiny it looks just right. I use this every time I apply my makeup. Would recommend to anyone. The price was also cheap well compared to other primers out there. Will be purchasing again. I’ve used this product for about 3 months and love it!
Chelsea M.
Willow park, TX
I wouldn't really recommend this product to anyone, with my experience. I bought it because I wanted some kind if moisture added to my winter, dry skin. I passed by and the bottles were so Cute! In fact, I plan on keeping it after use. The product didn't have a fantastic smell. When spraying it, I felt a burning sensation on my face. It doesn't dry, you have to rub the oil in. I feel like it is a good thing to wear without any makeup or under your foundation. But it doesn't really do any benefits.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
This is a great oil to moisturize with. I do notice you do not need alot when using this on the face or hair. Use sparingly on the face. Cause if you have sensitive skin it may clog your pores causing break outs. This product is great for winter weather or a person with super dry skin or hair. Also gives your skin and hair the vitamins they need
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Can I use this before bed to moisturize and tone? Or will it clog my pores.