BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I love this product especially in the winter time because my skin has very oily spots and very dry spots that if left untreated look like very bad wrinkles and bags under my eyes this gets rid of the dry skin and also helps in the oily spots giving me normal skin in the winter I apply it in my hands rub them together and then to face I love Physicians Formula
My husband us a Lymphoma survivor and lost all of his hair after chemo but within 2 months of being completely bald by rubbing this into his scalp everyday he has more hair now than before he started chemo. This product really helped his hair grow!
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
I purchase this product about a year ago and already have gone through five bottles of it! Fist off I’m only giving it 4 stars because of the sprayer on the bottle! The spray comes out in droplets instead of a fine mist and I believe it’s because of the oil in the product it’s too heavy for the sprayer but other than that this hydrates my skin and plumps it and primes my face before makeup. I will continue to repurchase this and recommend to friends!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
If I had to complain about anything that this company has made ( which is rare because it's all so good) I would have to give this only 2 starts . First off the spray bottle is non functional and finicky ! The the product is strongly scented and very oily , but drys sticky . I tried to use this as a primer but I did not enjoy it, then I tried to foil eyeshadow with it and my eyelids felt so sticky . But 1 miss out of 1000000 hits isn't bad at all (;
Alyssa L.
Holy crap is this dewy. It’s a dry skin girls best friend. The smell is so intense though so heads up if you’re sensitive to smells. I have dry sensitive skin and I never broke out or got any weird reactions but the smell is strong for me personally. The bottle is glass and gorgeous. I definitely think is a good primer. Physicians formula tends to be more expensive at the drugstore so wait until it goes on sale and use coupons because then you’ll get it super cheap.
Ari G.
medford, OR
love this primer because it smells like aragan oil and definitely makes my makeup application smoother and feel better more fresh rather than applying to dry skin. i highly recommend it i know i will be purchasing again
DIANE C.
Milford, NH
I like this product. It’s light, not greasy and works as a primer or a moisturizer for face, hands or hair. The bottle lasts a while because I only use very little. It goes a long way.  It’s relatively inexpensive and can be bought in drug stores or department stores such as Walmart, Target, Kohls. I will buy this product again.
Allie M.
Alliance
I like the way this makes my skin feel, and the way it preps my skin. Even though I have oily skin, I can still use this. It leaves a tacky feeling and leaves the skin ready for makeup. What I don't like about it is the smell. It has a strong smell that lasts through the entire day.
Kirstie D.
I love a lot of physician formulas products. I decided to use this because Arian oil is good for the skin. I feel like this spray is too watery and not oily enough. It is an ok primer and an ok moisturizer. Am I blown away by it? No. Will I purchase it again? No. But my skin is very dry so I’m very picky about face products. Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I honestly did not care for this. It left my face feeling overly sticky, almost like syrup on it. Initially, I liked the sticky feeling because it made my foundation stick better, but over time it made my face appear more oily and shiney. I also didn’t like the smell whatsoever.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I love this stuff. I use it everyday before I put my makeup on. Sometimes I use it after I put my makeup on that way it give my face a soft shimmer too it that way it doesn't look so dry from my powder. Id recommend this product of you haven't tried it. It is a little pricey but my skin is so much better since I started using it!
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?

back