BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Larisa P.
katy, TX
This primer is very moisturizing and perfect for dry skin. Since I have combination skin, it made my face look a little shiny in my T-zone. My makeup did stay on for 9 hours. It's very liquidy but it really works. I probably wont buy it again and i will stick with my silicone based primers.
Amy R.
Claremore, OK
I just bought this last week. It makes my face itch for a while. Also I don't feel like it makes my makeup last any longer. It leaves a strange film on everything I spray it by. I will not be re purchasing.
Naomi C.
Corp Christi, TX
This product is awesome! Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and so soft. It hides the pores pretty good. Last all day. It's perfect for this summer days. Leaves a natural makeup look. Totally recommend it!
Dannielle R.
['Toledo', ''], OH
It was just ok, I thought by its name it would smell good, and boy was I wrong, No coconut scent at all. It left a greasy feel that made my foundation feel like it was slippery.
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
I thought this product would be like the new Mac coconut primer, but it wasn't at all. It made my skin even more dry and also a little flaky. The box said that I can use it by itself on a daily basis but I would not recommend.
Kayla E.
Cincinnati, OH
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
I have exceptionally dry skin, and this is awesome. My foundation and this mix really well. My makeup stays intact all day. I also use this as a moisturizer for my face. I smells great and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Stephanie C.
Didn't like this at all. It has a hairspray kind of smell to it.its sticky and doesn't dry all the way.after setting my face with this it seemed like I still had wet spots on my face. Doesn't dry all the way.
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Not sure how i feel about this primer. smells terrible, burns a little bit when i sprayed my face. i haven't worn it with my makeup yet, i am afraid it will make my makeup run. i will continue to use it a few more days and come back to this review.
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
This so great. I use it as a primer,and it makes my skin feel so good. I have dry skin. This makes my makeup go on smooth and makes my dry patches non existent.
Sara H.
Bakersfield
Like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Stillwater, MN
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?

back