BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Molly H.
This primer is great for the winter time when your skin needs alittle more moisture. It surprisingly didn't break out my oily skin either. I love that's it's a misting spray bottle too. My only complaint is the smell but it does eventually go away
Tabitha S.
Hartford, CT
This sucked. It smells bad. It's like squirt gunning olive oil directly onto your face. It primes nothing. What a stinky, greasy, mess. This must have been on sale & it still wasn't worth it. Don't waste your coins. This product is a gimmick.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Definitely impressed with this oil. This is the second argan oil product I've used from physicians formula. I've noticed over the last few years my face has become dry and I get dry patches on my face so this facial oil has really been helping me out with that.
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
I went to sephora wanting to try a high lighter but not wanting to spend a bunch, I mentioned to the associate I had the liquid anastasia palette but I never used it bc it was cakey and she said to get this oil and mix it (the palette has a high lighter on it) and I'm in love! It stops the palette from drying out and getting cakey on my face!
Marcela A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
So far i really like this primer, i wanted to give some radiance to my foundation in spring and so far, so good. It has argan oil and coconut water it gives a nice glowy effect to my skin and its cheap. Happy with this purchase.
Ruby L.
Ocala, FL
First thing I did NOT like, the smell. It smelled as though it was wasted or a heavy chemical/alcohol smell, thinking it might be normal i tried it out. It had little effect to my skin leaving traces of droplets on my face.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
I bought this product at Ulta. I don't have very big pores to hide, so I didn't notice if it helped with that or not. I have combination skin, & it didn't seem to help or hurt it. It didn't make my foundation thick & greasy though. It didn't smell as great as I thought it would, but I would buy it again for sure.
Jacqueline R.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutly love this product. It feels great on my face and is melting use. I use it as a primer before makeup or on my bare face and even in my hair after every wash. It makes my hair silky and have a healthy glow
Larisa P.
katy, TX
This primer is very moisturizing and perfect for dry skin. Since I have combination skin, it made my face look a little shiny in my T-zone. My makeup did stay on for 9 hours. It's very liquidy but it really works. I probably wont buy it again and i will stick with my silicone based primers.
Nichole H.
This oil is terrible. I'm not even sure if it works or not because when I sprayed it on my face to prime it I had to take it right back off because it tasted and smelled horrible. It stung my lips and burned my eyes even though I didn't get it in them
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?