BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Crystal F.
Ault, CO
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
Not only does this smell wonderful but I have COMBO skin and it works like a dream for hydrating and as a primer! My makeup applies without slipping or moving but with such ease and sets beautifully! I paid about 12.95 at Walmart which seemed pricey at first, but it was well worth it!
Amanda C.
This has been keeping my makeup lasting longer. this is the first spray on primer i''ve ever used and i love it. it's much quicker. as soon as i spray it on, i feel some parts of my face tighten. the only not so good thing about it for me is it makes my face itchy for awhile. it goes away once i put my moisturizer on . it has a nice, subtle smell too.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
The smell is off putting, but it is a great primer! It's easy to apply you just spray it and you can blend it with your fingers, it feels very natural, it doesn't sit heavy on the skin, it wears well, and you can also use this on your hair, and nails. I just it to moisturizer before bed! I would definitely recommend this primer!
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
I can't stand this product. It feels slippery and oily (which makes sense, since it's called an argan oil primer, so my bad when purchasing it), and doesn't absorb well into my skin. It just sits on my skin, doesn't sink in well, unless I mix it in with a creamier primer. Makeup application on top of a slippery mess is, well, still a slippery mess. I'll use this up by mixing it into other products, but I definitely won't buy again and I don't recommend it.
Heather B.
Flushing, OH
I love the look of dewy skin and I was looking for a product that would hug help achieve that. I apply this after I wash my face and before I apply my make up. It's not a very good primer though, but it's great at moisturizer. I love the way it feels and looks on my skin. I just wish it worked well as a primer too.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
I have really dry skin so I have a hard time applying my foundation evenly. I moisturize and use hydrating foundations but they still cling to my dry patches. I tried this and my makeup went on so smooth and easy. My skin is dewy and hydrated. Only downside is the smell but it smells like essential oils so it's not too bad.
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
Physicians Formula Aegean Wear 2-in1 Arian Oil &Coconut water primer, is a nice light moisturizer. I have dry skin. It's not what I'll use at night, but definitely will use before applying makeup. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and dewy.
Only draw back I discovered, it has a salty taste. Which makes me wonder if it will dry out my skin.
Molly H.
This primer is great for the winter time when your skin needs alittle more moisture. It surprisingly didn't break out my oily skin either. I love that's it's a misting spray bottle too. My only complaint is the smell but it does eventually go away
Tabitha S.
West Hartford, CT
This sucked. It smells bad. It's like squirt gunning olive oil directly onto your face. It primes nothing. What a stinky, greasy, mess. This must have been on sale & it still wasn't worth it. Don't waste your coins. This product is a gimmick.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Definitely impressed with this oil. This is the second argan oil product I've used from physicians formula. I've noticed over the last few years my face has become dry and I get dry patches on my face so this facial oil has really been helping me out with that.
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?