BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Makayla G.
Mount Sterling
If I could give the zero stars I would. I absolutely hate this product. It smells awful and when I sprayed it on my face it started stinging. It does horrible as a primer too which is what it’s advertised as. This product is just such a huge dud
Abigail G.
Latrobe, PA
This is one of the best drug store products I have ever used. I have always had terrible skin and using this really helped to clear up small blemishes and to give me radiant skin. I could not be more pleased with this product and I would definitely recommend this product.
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
I loved the way this set my makeup usually half way through the day I’m oily but after using this my face was not oily it was dewy and I loved it thanks great product worth the money
Liliana F.
I had a little extra spending money a couple of days ago, & picked this up on a quick trip to Wal-Mart.. Took it back 3 days later. During the summer time, I would not recommend buying this. Though I was not extremely greasy by the end of the day, I was more oily than I would have liked to be. I compared it side by side to my Nivea Men Post shave balm & it lasted just as long. I did not notice a weird scent... It wasn't bad, hydrates my skin & gave me a nice luminous finish, I would just wait till the winter time to buy this.
Bae S.
I'm still on the fence with this product. I shook it up for at least 30 seconds before spraying. I don't know if I was expecting something else but it felt gritty and left my skin with a high shine. I have combination skin and thought it would give my skin more dewy look. I was, like many others, put off by the scent, it is different. I can't put my finger on a real emotion after using it for the past week, so I'll say that it would work in a pinch. I don't see myself going out and purchasing it on purpose, using what I have at night and not waste my money on it.
Anda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I found this product to be terrible. First, it smells like self tanner and the smell lasts for a long time. Second, even when it's shaken enough to emulsify, it immediately seperates when sprayed on your skin and the oil just beads on top instead of sinking in. Third, it stung a bit when I first sprayed my face and at the end of the day my skin was dry with patchy redness. In conclusion, it didn't make my makeup last longer or my skin look or feel better. This is a hard pass for me.
Jennifer V.
Baytown, TX
I love this product i always wear it after a shower over night and in the morning wake up with a glow. I also use it to blend in with my foundation so it wont make my face cakey .
Eva V.
LaGrange
I'm just not a fan of this. It felt far too oily to use as either a primer or a setting spray. I also didn't like that the Argan oil and coconut water ALWAYS look separated.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
This product is ok. It works good but my skin is oily and I feel like it makes my skin too shiny. I think if you have dry skin this product would work great for you.
Alyssa H.
I have very dry skin on my cheeks and I get oily through out the day in my tzone . This product has done wonders for my combo skin. I like to spray it on before I apply my foundation . I've noticed that it hydrates my face and make my makeup going on nicer. I also noticed that it helps my powders and liquids not cling onto any of my dry patches. The only thing I dislike is the smell ... It's so bad but I'm willing to look past that because the product itself is great!
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Spooner, WI
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?

back