BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Alex H.
LOOOVE this. I use this as a primer for foundation or BB cream. It does not make my make up last longer (at least not that I notice) but it DOES give me a healthy, dewy finish. I only use one spray and blend this in with my hands. This does not make me look oily, although I have really dry skin so I can't speak for people with oily skin. I also use this under make up with a matte finish. It does have a weird smell, but goes away quickly and if you're using it under foundation you can't tell. This also makes me skip my highlight because the dewy look brings out those areas naturally. I've used this alone (no BB cream or foundation on top) and it still gives a great dewy finish.
Eliana H.
Fresno, CA
I got this in the winter because I had a couple dry patches on my skin. I applied this every night before going to bed and in about a week my dry patches were gone in about a week. The only con is that it has a funky smell but I look past it because this oil did not cause a by clogged pores.
Samantha L.
Doral, FL
I love it, but my skin is oily, by the way I use it for work, is light and it’s a great moisturizer, u can use it like a primer or just for your face care routine! Very easy to apply and great for dry skin!
Isabella B.
This is so good to moisturize and prime your skin before or after makeup for after care! Some products from this line have shimmer so look out for that but its not expensive and works like Farsali drops!
Amber D.
Ottawa, OH
This is my favorite drug store brand and i was sooo upset it was just super sticky it wasnt easy to blend. It has a strong coconut smell so if u do not like coconut i would not recommend lol
Ashly A.
Bronx, New York
I wish it didn't smell the way it did. I didn't really like it it makes my face burn and it's super uncomfortable. Bought it hoping it was coconut scented and make my skin feel refresh.
Alina belle H.
Trinity , AL
I really love alot of physician's formula products but this one is not a keeper in my opinion. It's very oily and doesn't soak into my skin. It sits on my face and isn't pleasant.
Michelle R.
Afton, TN
This is one of my absolute favorite primer sprays for my dry skin! It really hydrates the skin and preps it for a smooth makeup application. Make sure to shake this product well before using it every time to get the best results. Some people dislike the smell, however it does disappear after a minute. The packaging is cute but the only downfall is that occasionally you will get a bottle that has a bad spray nozzle on it but that's really it!
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
not a fan of this. it’s very heavy and greasy, and does nothing for my skin. it just sits on top of my skin like a thick, oily mask. and the smell is so overpowering and intense.
Melissa S.
Stockton, CA
I sometimes use this product on its own (without moisturizer) before putting on makeup. I like the smell as well. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is I wish the bottle sprayed more like a mist over my face instead of one heavy spray.
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Stillwater, MN
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?

back