BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Light, refreshing and ultra-hydrating blend of 100% pure Argan Oil and 100% pure Organic Coconut Water provides priming, hydrating & brightening benefits all-in-1! 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, helps improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. 100% Pure Organic Coconut Water rebalances and rehydrates skin and helps control shine, while providing a natural glow to the face.

The silky, lightweight mist provides a refreshing boost to help hydrate and tone the skin's surface. Ultra-luxurious primer absorbs instantly, creating a beautiful even canvas that revitalizes your skin so you can apply your makeup flawlessly.

Exotically scented bi-phase toner features a fine mist sprayer, making it ultra-convenient for quick and easy application.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Chloride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance

• I own this product but haven't used it yet, how would you...1 Answers
  • Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your...5 Answers
  • Can I use this at bedtime? I have really dry skin. Aso do...2 Answers
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
  • "like this oil to add in the concealer or foundation to make it go on smoothly the oil makes your face smooth and look radiant its also brightening to the skin" in 58 reviews
  • "recently i grabbed this product at my local rite aid,f for 75% off, so i only paid $3.82, it has a very light scent that i really don't like, and it does last for some too, aside from that i do like this product for moisturizing, i don't really use it as a primer, and the nozzle is pretty awful, so i spray it into my hands first, while i like this product it did not wow me enough to pay the full almost 13 dollar's for it again." in 6 reviews
Danielle V.
I didn't like the feeling of this. It's weird becaue it made my face feel a bit tacky. Also the spray comes out a bit weird. Doesn't do much . I feel like it was a waste of money. And maybe it was made just to sound nice. I wouldn't really recommend to anyone,
Ronda N.
I have dry skin so I like to use this primer when my face is feeling really dry, it makes my face feel smooth, i feel it really makes applying foundation very easy it blends so well, makes my makeup last, will definitely buy this product again!
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
This smells so bad to have Argon oil and coconut oil in it, and it stings my face, It does nothing as a primer, it just soaks in the skin and makes you look like a greasy mess. Such a disappointment considering I like their other products
Rameen S.
Miami Gardens Florida
Physicians Formula Argan Wear™ 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
The argan wear keeps my skin really nourished and I usually use this oil as a primer before makeup because my makeup tends to apply very smoothly.
Layla N.
It's great to put at the ends of your hair if you have dry ends or if you have dry hair all together then this would be a great product for you. Personally, I have an oily top and dry ends so this was perfect for my ends.
Melissa M.
Enid, OK
I thought I would really love this being it has coconut oil in it as well but it's just not for me. I will say that it does moisturize well and I might use it for that at times but I won't use it before applying my makeup anymore. It leaves my makeup looking a little oily. The smell is awful yes but it doesn't last too long.
Angela E.
LaPorte, IN
I wish I could give this a 3 1/2, cause while I love how it makes my skin feel & I believe helps my face makeup last longer, if I get it anywhere near my eyes it causes my waterproof mascara to run under my eyes. Which is why I wear waterproof mascara to begin with, I HATE when my mascara runs!! The smell is very pleasant & once it's dry it makes my skin feel very silky. It does give you a tightening sensation when it's drying, but after dry it feels like you have nothing on your face. I always use it under my foundation, cause I use a separate setting spray once all my make up is on.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I picked this up a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed! I love the glowy look it leaves. Makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated. It's great for all skin types. I highly recommend it. It's affordable and great!
Nickie B.
This is a staple in for face hair and body so many uses for stretchmarks, dry skin, dry scalp, primer for face.... I can't get enough of this and the smell isn't overwhelming rich definitely not watery worth a try
Alex H.
LOOOVE this. I use this as a primer for foundation or BB cream. It does not make my make up last longer (at least not that I notice) but it DOES give me a healthy, dewy finish. I only use one spray and blend this in with my hands. This does not make me look oily, although I have really dry skin so I can't speak for people with oily skin. I also use this under make up with a matte finish. It does have a weird smell, but goes away quickly and if you're using it under foundation you can't tell. This also makes me skip my highlight because the dewy look brings out those areas naturally. I've used this alone (no BB cream or foundation on top) and it still gives a great dewy finish.
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Does this give a luminous finish that actually helps your makeup to last longer?
Katie H.
Stillwater, MN
I've heard that this smells bad. What exactly does it smell like?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Is this a good primer spray to try? If so, where can I find it and what's the cost?
SALLY M.
Does it feel or look greasy
Kirstin H.
I saw this at the store today. Does it leave your skin oily...or does it make your makeup look dewy?

back