Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil

by Physicians Formula

Physicians Formula Phy Formula Argan Oil Primer 7277

[product:physicians-formula-argan-weartm-2-in-1-argan-oil-coconut-water-primer] Has anyone tried this primer ? Is it any good ?
I love this oil. I always apply daily on my face. Lasts long under my makeup, adds a glo to my face.
Start your review of Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil!
Purchased at: Kmart
No way am I using this! I bought it today on sale for $11.. I’m a benefit primer girl. Any way. , I sprayed it in my face and it stinks so much. The alcohol made my face tingle right away. I had to wipe it off it two minutes sorry but this is a waste of money.
Omaha, NE
Wayyyyyyt too oily and left me way too shiny for my taste... and I have dry skin. I ended up returning the product even though the scent was great: it just left me way too oily and caused breakouts. I would not buy again
Cheboygan, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It’s one of the newer things I’ve bought. Mostly because it was in clearance so I thought I’d test it out. It makes my skin super soft and leaved a golden glittery glow underneath your foundations.
Fresno
Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil uploaded by Yasmin A.
Works great for hair pre treatment 30 min before shower. Leaves my scalp feeling healthy and shiny. Works as an amazing facial moisturizer for my oily sensitive, acne prone skin. Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and doesnt cause acne. I use it on my face only when I run out of my favorite moisturizer so I can save this for my hair.
San Marcos, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. I buy it all the time. I use it on my face under my foundation, I also squirt a few drops on my legs and arms and then rub it in with lotion. Gives my legs and arms that beautiful summery glow & keeps my skin smooth & nourishes my skin.
Phoenix, AZ
Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil uploaded by Marcus L.
I love super shiny & glittery this product is! Definitely adds a smooth & soft shine to my curly thick hair. I just started using this recently because before I just used their normal Argan Oil. Now this product is a one out of three essential for me. Thankfully not too greasy & heavy. I know if you have any hair on your head you'll love this product.
Birmingham, AL
I’ve recently become obsessed with radiance enhancing oils and was hoping this brand would work for me because of the affordable price point. The product feels nice on the skin and lightweight, however the glitter is extremely chunky and doesn’t sit well on the skin. I wouldn’t recommend this for the face at all. You’d be able to use it as body glitter, not shimmer, since it lacks subtlety.
White Lake, MI
Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Illuminating Argan Oil uploaded by gypsyflower T.
I bought this because Physicians Formula is always pretty good. In all honesty I got it because of my dry winter skin and this has a little glitter in it and argan oil. The glitter is not overpowering it just gives a subtle sparkle. You could probably put more on to get more sparkle. I like to mix this into my foundation L'Oreal Paris pro-glow-foundation-209-caramel-beige it keeps my skin hydrated so my foundation doesn't gather around my dry skin. In the summer I usually dont wearing foundation so I can see myself just wearing this by itself. I think it's a very pretty product that I will always have in #mymakeupbag. It gives a tiny glitter and glow with the foundation as well. Maybe you can see in my pic. I Love this stuff.
Alva
Purchased at: Walmart
The formula, it's great. It's really moisturizing and gives you a great glow. BUT I can't stand the smell of it. It literally makes me gag but that's just a personal opinion.
Little Falls, MN
This is the real Argan oil product per their ingredients. This works wonders. However, if you do not want glitter on your face, do not use this. Once I put foundation on, it does not look as glittery but it leaves the skin soft and shiny after I wash it off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chester, PA
9 months ago
Physicians Formula Argan Wear 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer Has anyone tried this primer ? Is it any good ?
Ej M. • 2 months ago
I personally like it. It gives you a really pretty sparkling glow and makes your face smooth for foundation to go on. A little goes a long way.