BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-lightweight all-in-one Concealer, Highlighter and Touch-up Tool can be used all over your face to even out skin tone while adding a touch of radiance with each stroke. Instantly brightens dull complexion, hides imperfections and smoothens the appearance of fine lines while protecting with SPF 30 for a youthful-looking glow. Featuring a unique, oil drop shaped, flow-thru sponge blender which allows for targeted application around your eye area, nose, cheek and brow bones to achieve a perfect canvas. Infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits that can improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin's youthful glow. Exotically scented formula instantly delivers a lit-from-within glow. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "this is great for mature skin. with argan oil glides on smooth. covers will. does not give you that cake look. the colors blend real well. i just used this and nothing else under my eyes blended and away i went done. yes i would pick it up give it a try especially with mature skin" in 7 reviews
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I got this thinking it would be amazing like all their other products I have used. I wasn't impressed actually. I bought it at a consignment shop so honestly it couldve been old. I tried it a land first thing I noticed was how dark it was which also could have been my fault, but it was also super thick. The BB creams I've used before were thin and easy to apply. This was not very creamy and I had to use my wet beauty blender to really get it in my skin. I gave 3 stars because like I said the brand has never let me down before (and I bought it second had (was never opened though) so it could all be my fault that this product didn't work like it supposed to. If you're looking into buying it... give it a try and leave me a comment and let me know what you thought about it
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product at my local CVS drug store. For the size of the tube I felt the product was a bit pricey which why I rated it the way I did and if it wasn't for the fact I had CVS Extra Bucks I wouldn't have purchased it. That being said the concealer is amazing. I chose Light/Medium in shade, the applicator is a foam tip which does help with blending if you need a touch up and have a tube in your bag. Although I have never had to touch it up. The scent is a typical nondescript foundation with a light touch of Argan Oil. The concealer has just the right consistency and blends beautifully. Does not accentuate wrinkles or fine lines. Wears superbly and feels light.
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
This is one of my favorite BB Creams out there. For the days you just want a little bit of color/coverage. This ultra-shear formula, lasts for a decent time, it's feels refreshing, the smell of coconut lingering in the air. Definitely a product that I would highly recommend.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is great for mature skin. With argan oil Glides on smooth. Covers will. Does not give you that cake look. The colors blend real well. I just used this and nothing else under my eyes Blended and away I went done. Yes I would pick it up give it a try especially with mature skin
Cheyanna S.
I like this for mixing with products that I want to be more emollient. Like a foundation that is too thick or hard to blend. It provides a nice natural finish on its own and the shade light\medium is pretty dark as far as BB creams go.
Neda M.
I love physicians formula---they have yet to do me wrong--lol. I got this product for free and I fell in love with it--the only other tinted moisturizer I have ever used was urban decay and this is on the same level maybe better. It smells good---lightly scented. It goes on like a dream--and it provides pretty good coverage for me (my problems are blackheads and uneven skin tone) and it lasted me throughout the day. Light and airy for summer.
Brandi A.
I first off want to say that if you don't like putting foundation or concealer on that has a strong smell/scent you will not like this product, or probably any of the argan wear from Physicians Formula. That being said, I don't mind the scent at all, and it rather grew on me. I use this when I have a dry skin flare up. It really hides any dry skin and doesn't emphasize the drier areas on my face at all. I have repurchased this item more than once. I love Physicians Formula.
Amanda K.
Honolulu , HI
I LOVE PHYSICIANS FORMULA but I feel over the years they are becoming more cheaply made ? Like not up to par. Well they came out with this Argan oil line and I had to try it. It's not too bad but not as amazing as I'd hope for. It does have great coverage though and won't break the bank.
Carolyn K.
Euclid, OH
Not my favorite concealer. left my under eyes very oily and the coverage is light to medium. doesn't do a lot for someone who has dark circles like me. the plus is that it doesn't crease. for someone with dry skin and lighter spots to cover, it might be great.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is great for moisturizing your skin all while making your makeup look airbrushed some what and flawless. It's very affordable and can be found at your local beauty supply store or drug store like CVS.
Ginger A.
I'm curious about this product, has anyone tried it?
Ginger A.
Really curious about this. Has anyone tried it?
Jennifer N.
Does this crease under the eye? Do you have to set it with setting powder?
Rebecca G.
New York
Opinions on this product?