BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush With 100% Pure Argan Oil Exotic Blushing Glow Mirror & Brush Included Escape to Morocco: Exotic blush treats skin with ultra-nourishing ingredients and helps deliver a healthy looking glow as if you've escaped to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6441 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush 0.24 oz. Box

I am a fan of Physicians Formula, once in a while a product of theirs is a bit over the top, odd, or confusing due to the shimmering decoration they stamp into the products.

I feel like PF is the originator of highlighters, they've been bringing the shimmer for a long time.

This Argan Oil blush is super glowy and super pink pigmented. I'd almost call it a blush/ highlighter hybrid. If you're using this as a blush, chances are you're not going to need a highlighter. Well, unless you're like me and glam is the norm.

I'll admit I'm on the fence about this product. It's something I probably won't buy again as I tend to use more of a matte blush and a true blinding highlighter.
candineiry n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite blush. It is in the color rose. You can purchase it in Walmart,Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens amongst many other stores. It is around $13 and it is totally worth the money. Compared to all the other drug store blushes this is my favorite. It applies so naturally and a little goes a long way. ALSO I forgot to mention the smell. It smells AMAZING!!! Not like other blushes which smell like make up and eventually when they get old they smell very weird. This blush smells so smooth and good all through. LOVE IT #mymakeupbag favorite
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush was kind of strange. It has a layer of gold glitter on the top... so when i applies the first time I was sparkly gold. The color itself is alright. A little patchy on my skin but nothing to bad. This just isn’t my favorite blush formula.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This physicians formula blush with argan oil is fabulous. It leaves the most gorgeous wash of color on your cheeks. It has such a bright luminous glow on the skin. The added argan oil works wonders on your skin as well! It will help transform your skin by improving brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. The ingredients in argan oil will also help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It definitely puts a youthful glow back into your skin. Physicians Formula got this one right for sure!
carla l.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really pretty blush!  I love the pink color because it's very natural and it looks very pretty.  I have incredibly pale skin and I sometimes have a difficult time finding blushes that don't look to bright and overwhelming but this one gives me a nice glow and can be applied lightly or really built up to show off a lot of color.  It wouldn't be my absolute favorite blush of all time, granted, but it's a nice drugstore option.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful mix of neutral colors that are beautiful to work with on that busy day when you can't use all of your normal products. It has the bronze and the blush colors, but be careful of getting a too brown blush look. I found it easy to use and a nice color each time I've worn it. It isn't what I reach for most, but a nice product.
Haley M.
Monticello, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush, Rose 0.24 oz is one of my favorites to use as a blush. It just goes on so smooth and so beautiful! I have told all my friends about this product and we all use it! It's amazing and gives your face the pop it needs! Will definitely continue to purchase!
Molly O.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is pretty, but there is definitely a layer of glitter on top. If you do not like glitter, you will not like this blush. Once the layer of glitter comes off, the blush is like a whole new blush. I would not recommend this blush to others. There are so many other blushes on the market that are better, and cheaper.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
Color is great and very well pigmented although there really isn’t that much dimensional color variants to it. It blends well and the brush included works pretty well. I purchased it at Walmart and probably would buy more colors considering the price wasn’t too bad. Another thing is it has never made my face break out or caused an allergic reaction, even though I’m pretty sensitive.
Laura P.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love purchasing products from this brand, I love the way the blush blends when applied on my cheeks, it is fairly easy to blend with my blush brush. I love that I can find it anywhere but I hate that I go through it like it's a glass of water and I've been dehydrated for days. Overall great product!!
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
How good is this blush?? Is it a harsh pink color or a soft pink? I been wanting to buy it but don't know if i should or not