Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush, Rose 0.24 oz uploaded by Madeleine T.Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush, Rose 0.24 oz uploaded by candineiry n.Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush, Rose 0.24 oz uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush With 100% Pure Argan Oil Exotic Blushing Glow Mirror & Brush Included Escape to Morocco: Exotic blush treats skin with ultra-nourishing ingredients and helps deliver a healthy looking glow as if you've escaped to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Physicians Formula® Argan Wear™ 6441 Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush 0.24 oz. Box

I am a fan of Physicians Formula, once in a while a product of theirs is a bit over the top, odd, or confusing due to the shimmering decoration they stamp into the products.

I feel like PF is the originator of highlighters, they've been bringing the shimmer for a long time.

This Argan Oil blush is super glowy and super pink pigmented. I'd almost call it a blush/ highlighter hybrid. If you're using this as a blush, chances are you're not going to need a highlighter. Well, unless you're like me and glam is the norm.

I'll admit I'm on the fence about this product. It's something I probably won't buy again as I tend to use more of a matte blush and a true blinding highlighter.
candineiry n.
candineiry n.
My favorite blush. It is in the color rose. You can purchase it in Walmart,Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens amongst many other stores. It is around $13 and it is totally worth the money. Compared to all the other drug store blushes this is my favorite. It applies so naturally and a little goes a long way. ALSO I forgot to mention the smell. It smells AMAZING!!! Not like other blushes which smell like make up and eventually when they get old they smell very weird. This blush smells so smooth and good all through. LOVE IT #mymakeupbag favorite
carla l.
carla l.
Salem, OR
This is a really pretty blush!  I love the pink color because it's very natural and it looks very pretty.  I have incredibly pale skin and I sometimes have a difficult time finding blushes that don't look to bright and overwhelming but this one gives me a nice glow and can be applied lightly or really built up to show off a lot of color.  It wouldn't be my absolute favorite blush of all time, granted, but it's a nice drugstore option.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
This is a beautiful mix of neutral colors that are beautiful to work with on that busy day when you can't use all of your normal products. It has the bronze and the blush colors, but be careful of getting a too brown blush look. I found it easy to use and a nice color each time I've worn it. It isn't what I reach for most, but a nice product.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
Color is great and very well pigmented although there really isn’t that much dimensional color variants to it. It blends well and the brush included works pretty well. I purchased it at Walmart and probably would buy more colors considering the price wasn’t too bad. Another thing is it has never made my face break out or caused an allergic reaction, even though I’m pretty sensitive.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Subtle glow and blush. I enjoy using this product on a daily makeup routine. You can build it up for a stronger blush feel if that is what you like. This shimmer is on the top of the product and small parts inside of the blush. I recommend, although for the price point you can get something better.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
I currently have this blush in my collection right now and it's beautiful. I love how nourishing the argan oils are, and the packaging is beautiful. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I've been reaching for the butter blush more frequently. Both still great products!!!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
I love physicians formula products. This blush is buildable. A little goes a long way so I would take a little on my brush and tap off the excess. The blush is true to its color so get the color that would best fit your skin tone. You can buy these at your local drugstore ( Walgreens / CVS / Rite - Aid )
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Milwaukie , OR
This is a good blush at the drug store. It is nicely pigmented, but still buildable. It also looks very natural and brightening on the cheeks. However, it is a little pricey for what it is and comes with a  gold overspray that I had to scrape off.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Monticello, KY
I have to say Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush, Rose 0.24 oz is one of my favorites to use as a blush. It just goes on so smooth and so beautiful! I have told all my friends about this product and we all use it! It's amazing and gives your face the pop it needs! Will definitely continue to purchase!
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
How good is this blush?? Is it a harsh pink color or a soft pink? I been wanting to buy it but don't know if i should or not