BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

100% Pure Argan Oil, known as "liquid gold" for its rich conditioning benefits, can improve skin's brightness, tone, texture and elasticity. Weightless multi-tasking miracle combines the benefits of a moisturizer, primer, brightener, protector & treatment in one. This magical ingredient from Morocco transforms skin, smoothing the appearance of fine lines, brightening dull skin and renewing suppleness, helping to enhance skin's youthful looking glow without ever leaving a greasy feel or finish. The silky texture absorbs instantly and creates an instant boost of radiance so you can apply your makeup flawlessly. see more...

• guys help?? how do you use this do you like it does it go with fo...1 Answers
  • I have never used an oil with my makeup but I always see videos o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work???1 Answers
Britany D.
Smells good, but I have to be careful with products like this as I have combo/oily skin. That coupled with the fact that I teach dance for a living and thus get sweaty from time to time means I'm not always in need of extra moisture. This product is best for me during the colder months and not necessarily on my entire face. It didn't do much to help keep my makeup lasting longer which isn't terrible as there are other products that do that. I wiant to try Tarte maracuja oil next as it supposedly does all that this one does but helps makeup stay put. If that product doesn't love up to the hype I will repurchase this. On second thought I my keep this on hand anyways as it is definitely cheaper than the Tarte maracuja oil.
Shanna S.
Clovis
 I would not recommend this oil to be used on your face due to the amount of glitter saturation in the oil. BUT I love this for my body and hair!  This leaves the skin moisturized and smooth.  The glitter is very tiny but catches the light just enough to be seen.  My skin does not feel oily or sticky when I use this product.  My skin will be moisturized and ready to show off in the summer! Final thought: I will use this until discontinued.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is argan oil and I love 100% argan oil for
My dry skin but I prefer the original plain 100% argan oil from this line over this one that claims to be illuminating because it has literal glitter particles in it so anytime you apply this to your skin your entire face will be covered in glitterly particles and shimmer and that's not what I want in a skincare type of product at all. I should have known when I purchased it but I was out of the regular argan oil from this line and at the store all that was in stock was the illuminating one and I just went with it and it was a mistake. I put it in my hair because I won't use it on my face anymore because you'll be covered in shimmers and that's not the look I want if you do or don't mind shimmers all over your face then it's fine it's pure argan oil other than that I recommend the original one over this however and that one is great it's a rich facial oil though and it can be slightly heavy on the skin so use the smallest amount that's all you need it's great for extremely dry skin or dry texture areas on the skin if you have very oily skin this particular oil may be too heavy for your preference
Juanita B.
I bought this Argan oil serum to mix in with my foundations and I do like it. I like it a lot in fact. I literally use 1 small drop and it gives me that nice healthy glow. I love the packaging too. It doesn't have a smell at all...I would recommend this product. I also use it in my lotions to add that extra glow...Tip: if you wear a dress that reveals the declatae, place it in those areas and it provides a nice sexy glow...
Kimberlee T.
Catoosa, OK
Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I normally have extremely oily skin, but this harsh winter weather has dried it out dramatically. I couldn't even wear makeup for weeks because it would flake off. I was worried using this would make my skin over oily again. However it has dramatically improved my cystic acne and breakouts in general as well as the dryness and doesnt leave my skin oily.
I just realized this is the "glow" one. I did not use the glittery "glow" version. I used the regular version and highly recommend it!
Cece🌷 A.
Merced, CA
I can definitely count on this oil for my most dryest days on my T Zone. The Argon oil is just so awesome, you don't have to take much from the bottle to have a good amount. I also use a few drops to help my pastey foundation become more workable. If you tend to be on the oily side like me, go very very little at a time. Don't use the suction thingy as often so you won't put too much. Works just fine under makeup. Would definitely buy again!
Emma L.
Dallas
I wish I was able to right a better review for this primer. The dropper is wonderful, as is the color, but that’s about as impressed with it as I’ve been.
It smells nice too, I suppose that’s a plus?
When rubbing it in, it leaves an oily film on the skin, and really doesn’t absorb at all. I hoped foundation would help, but in the end all I had was a cakey mess. At the end of the night my primer, foundation, and powder had separated like water and oil on my skin.
Sophana S.
Sumner
I use this for my hair, face and body. My skin is especially dry in the winter and this helps me out a lot. I love that I get the little hint of gold shimmers, it makes me look more awake and glowy. I use it before I apply makeup and I use it to smooth out any frizz in my hair. I love this so much I have two bottles, one at home and one in my purse for on the go.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
I was very excited to try this product but ended up disappointed. It made my face break out pretty badly and just made me feel like an oily mess. It didn’t blend into the skin very well at all. Just kind of sat on top. I’ve used it a few times and will probably never use again.
Vanessa R.
Denver
I love this product so much! Very good skin hydration, love the fact that there is glitter inside! Very easy to apply as it has a glass dropper. Heavy hydrating formula. Leaves your skin with a sparkly and healthy glow. I apply before foundation. Definitely recommend!
Lina B.
Tampa, FL
Does it add too much glitter to the face? How well does it work for dry skin? I assume it can be used under makeup.
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
Do you like this product? Is it worth the price?
Emmy C.
How prominent are the gold flecks? Is it too much or is it just subtle?
Abby W.
Can you use this along with other night time facial moisturizers?
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Does anybody know what the glitter is and does it clog your pores?