Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Bronzer - Bronzer (Pack of 2) uploaded by Jessica R.Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Bronzer - Bronzer (Pack of 2) uploaded by Annamare P.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Bronzer - Bronzer (Pack of 2) see more...

Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Phycisians formula carries he best drugstore bronzing products I have ever tried! I have used the butter bronzer every single day for years. After loving that product so much that is when I decided to try this product!! I was so pleased to see that this one was great as well. It is an affordable brand when comparing to a lot of high end brands, but when comparing to other drugstore brands they are pretty expensive. So many of the products are well worth the price though. I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda S.
honestly i always found a way back to pressed powder...ive used planty of mediums and this really works.its light, nice golden glimmer,and doesnt clog my pores.since i have sensitiive skin it doesnt break me out.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is the best bronzer out of all the other bronzers. This even Stacks up higher than the bronzer is by the luxury brand that you find in department stores. Physicians Formula bronzer if you haven't tried it yet go try it now goes on smoothly looks great on your skin it doesn't love to Orange it doesn't come out to anything and it last a really long time because the cake is nice and
kylie m.
This bronzer is a great formula and it's not patchy,,,, BUT the gold in it makes it too shimmery for my taste and the gold doesn't even stay after the first several uses... I also have very pale skin so it looked a bit orange on me, however if you have darker skin and don't mind shimmer in your bronzer, I would recommend it because it's a lovely formula for a good price 💜💜💜
Amy M.
Birmingham
I love this bronzer and the many uses I get out of it. I can use to help contour or in the summer when my foundation isn't dark enough I can use to help match my face to the rest of my body. It goes on nicely and stays on all day. I recommend it to others. It is by far my favorite. It also does not turn you orange like some do! It is a great price and last a long time.
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
I reallllly love how creamy this bronzer is! My only issue is that the color spectrum is pretty limited with Physician's Formula products. Their bronzers tend to be way too dark for my fair skin in the winter, but it is beautiful when my skin is more tan in the summer. It's a fair price and the product lasts forever, I just wish the color variety was better.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
An absolute favorite in the spring and summer to use on my cheek and collar bones and my shoulders. Really fun for a night on the town or to dress up a tank top. I would buy again but I use it less often now that I'm getting older. Glitter and bronzer seems like a youthful indulgence, except for in spring. Every thing is young again in spring time 🌹
Amber P.
Milwaukee, WI
It added some color to my face. To be honest, it didn't make enough of a dramatic impact for me to use every day but I didn't mind how I looked when I took the time. It didn't feel as powdery as most compacts do for me but I also didn't love how the powder feels, I am more of a liquid lady.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
This applies so easily and looks for flawless. It doesn’t need any professional to show you how to. It even comes with it’s own brush. The price is a little on the higher end but I’ve never had a problem with their products.
Clara S.
Rocky River, OH
I love this bronzer! It has a fantastic glow to it and is very affordable...what I love most about physician's formula products though is that, unlike other powders and bronzers, these products never make me break out! They are super gentle on the skin while still being effective