Physicians Formula AquaWear Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Mandy M.Physicians Formula AquaWear Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Lucas F.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

AquaWear Waterproof Mascara Thickens and lengthens lashes  Conditioning and smudgeproof Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Extends and thickens even the finest lashes without smearing, smudging or running. The unique "Teddy Bear" brush separates lashes to prevent flaking and clumping for a smooth, even application. This advanced waterproof formula is ideal for active lifestyles and safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Contains soy proteins to moisturize and prevent lashes form becoming dry and brittle. Hypoallergenic.  Fragrance Free. Dermatologist approved. For information in the USA    ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nathalia R.
tulsa
Review for: Midnight Black 1141
I think out of all waterproof mascaras this would have to be the best one. I hate waterproof mascaras but decided to try this one out and it’s actually nice! It seperates my lashes from clumping but I wish it had a bigger tube.
Mandy M.
I'm a big fan of physicians formula and mascara. Our eyes speak many words never spoken by the mouth. With a great mascara like this.....zero clumps, it is truly waterproof mascara that cleans away effortlessly. Look at those eyes! All after a dive in the fridig deschutes river
Susy A.
Review for: Midnight Black 1141
Great mascara, it really helps to lengthen and give volume to the lashes and makes them look doll like!!. is a little bit more pricey for being a drugstore brand, but this brand is very good! it matches my light brown eye color,goes really well with it, I recommend this!.
Tia K.
Review for: Midnight Black 1141
This product gives u full looking eyelashes and makes them look beautiful but this product is really hard to get of but otherwise it is my fav mascara and i love it
Review for: Black-Brown 1142
My favorite mascara, gummy story actually, I was upset and yes I was crying but this mascara held through and didn't smudge at all compared to other WATERPROOF mascaras ive used and this one doesn't leave any clumps in my lashes either!!
RayAnna P.
Cedartown , GA
Review for: Midnight Black 1141
Not a fan. I’m not a big fan of waterproof mascaras though so that’s not a surprise to me. I was not impressed with the spider legs that were my eyelashes after using this. Probably won’t use another one of their mascaras.
lindsay m.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Midnight Black 1141
Personally I think this mascara is fantastic! I'm obsessed with waterproof mascaras, especially the ones that aren't a nightmare to get off! This one definitely fits the bill! I've bought it quite a few times and I would most definitely recommend!
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Midnight Black 1141
I love water proof mascara it actually really works I can go the whole day with out it making my eye loom black and it looks great the worst part is at night trying to get all of it off but this product does its job.
Emilee E.
Review for: Midnight Black 1141
I bought this at Walmart! I loved it I have very short lashes and this made them look so nice and not clumpy at all! This was my first time using it but I’m sure I’ll buy it again! I recommend it to anyone!
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
Review for: Midnight Black 1141
It’s not waterproof. On my lashes it just runs down on my cheeks even if I’m sweating. I can’t wear it if I go to the gym. It doesn’t work on me. Plus my lashes look clumpy and I would not buy it again.