BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Revlon colorstay aquatm mineral finishing powder ...

It's nice to feel the "water" on the skin after putting cc cream..
I used this mineral finishing poweder for 2 weeks..
My skin had a lot of break out on my cheeks and a lot white heads on my nose .. eww

I thought it's my skincare then I noted that whenever I apply this mineral finishing powder .. I can tell my t-zone become very oily and shiny after 30 mins ~1 hour.

After I stop using this .. My skin did't have anymore white heads or break out..
Erin S.
Canton, NC
I am falling in love with the Physicians Formula bronzers over and over again! They glide on SO smooth, are super affordable and smell good! The new Aqua Powder Cooling Loose Powder is right up there with the others! I will say, I didn't notice a cooling effect but WHO CARES, it's awesome!
Kari L.
Columbia, MO
Physician's Formula is a nice product and you can typically find it in many locations. So even when traveling you can get more. That is nice. I like the way Physician's Formula looks on my skin. The bronzer adds a nice color to your skin and doesn't appear orange or false.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
This is great loose powder. I use it in place of foundation and concealer. It blends easily and really evens out the tones on my face. I do not use it for contouring. I love that it makes my skin look natural and is a light makeup. I recommend to all others.
Hailey F.
Pomona, CA
Terrible very chalky and contains chunky golden unnatural glitters. Did not meet my expectations especially because I gave dry skin. Very affordable but I would not repurchase although packaging is eye catching I would not recommend this product
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of loose bronzer at all. I tried this product thinking it might be nice and just didn't like it. Loose bronzer is not easy to apply. I prefer a solid bronzer and not a powder. I would not recommend.
Renee B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is amazing and I love that it's in loose powder form. I feel like loose powder applies better to my skin then compacted powder. Love this product !
Chloe H.
Decent product. Not my favorite but I still like it. I have heard good things about it just not for me. Physicians formula is a great brand though
Anastasia L.
Conway, NH
Tbh I do not like this bronzer at all I think too much just comes out all at the same time and all of them are just way too dark.
Terin G.
Seffner, FL
I have nothing bad to say, I've never used this product but the system made me choose I only stick with the brands I know