BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Feeling is believing! This amazing loose powder contains a high concentration of water that enlivens the skin by providing an instant cooling effect upon application. Developed from the most advanced micro-technology. AquaPowder literally melts upon contact with the skin providing the ultimate in comfort. even for drier skin types! This revolutionary formula delivers moisture while helping to absorb excess oil without the drying effects of ordinary loose powders. Skin feels cool, soft and ultra-comfortable! Virtually Perfect! Multi-reflective pigments create a prismatic effect, which evenly diffuses light, resulting in a picture-perfect finish in virtually any setting. The appearance of imperfections and fine lines is minimized, helping to create younger-looking skin. Highlighter brightens up a dull or fair complexion to a healthier-looking glow. Now you can keep your cool with the hottest loose powder!

Lola L.
Love the loose powder that way I can control how much I want on my brush. It’s so lightweight and brings the perfect amount of warmth to your face without looking like contour.
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
their butter bronzer is t die for and it is so cheap for how much you get, like this is something that i use on the daily, because lets be honest i am pale, like Edward cullen pale and you need to warm up the face to look like you are alive and this does that in a natural way that is to die for
Joy B.
Sacramento, CA
The smell of this bronzer is amazing. The formula is very easy to blend. Not to many shades to pick out from . Best for fair skin. It would be good for contouring if you at fair. i'd like to tryout more of this brand. Don't think I'd get the bronzer again
Amanda H.
Somerset, KY
I do not recommend this product, unless you're looking for a VERY orange face! It does not blend, no matter what kind of brush I used. I'm sure it would be good for someone with a much darker skin tone, but this is not something I would ever repurchase!
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
This is great loose powder. I use it in place of foundation and concealer. It blends easily and really evens out the tones on my face. I do not use it for contouring. I love that it makes my skin look natural and is a light makeup. I recommend to all others.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Revlon colorstay aquatm mineral finishing powder ...

It's nice to feel the "water" on the skin after putting cc cream..
I used this mineral finishing poweder for 2 weeks..
My skin had a lot of break out on my cheeks and a lot white heads on my nose .. eww

I thought it's my skincare then I noted that whenever I apply this mineral finishing powder .. I can tell my t-zone become very oily and shiny after 30 mins ~1 hour.

After I stop using this .. My skin did't have anymore white heads or break out..
Seija A.
I personally, don't really like this product. It's a good color but, it's just not that good when it comes to blending. I don't know if it's my brush or if it's just me but, whenever I try to use this bronzer it just doesn't blend out.
Erin S.
Canton, NC
I am falling in love with the Physicians Formula bronzers over and over again! They glide on SO smooth, are super affordable and smell good! The new Aqua Powder Cooling Loose Powder is right up there with the others! I will say, I didn't notice a cooling effect but WHO CARES, it's awesome!
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I am not a fan of loose bronzer at all. I tried this product thinking it might be nice and just didn't like it. Loose bronzer is not easy to apply. I prefer a solid bronzer and not a powder. I would not recommend.
Evangelina P.
I wish physicians formula would offer more of a color range for dark complexion skin tones because their products are amazing kind of a bummer when u find something u love and cant find it in your skin tone