Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 021oz

Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz

What it is: Our first-ever Physicians Formula All-Star Palette features our best-of-the-best lineup of bronzers, face powders, blushes, and highlighters in versatile matte and multidimensional shades. Get all access to our velvety-smooth formulas that provide buildable payoff and create unique, customizable looks. Why It?s Good For You: This must-have dream team palette contains our all-star powder lineup of our #1 selling Murumuru Butter Bronzer, Matte Monoi Butter Bronzer, Ros? All Day Petal Glow Highlighter, Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush, and Powder Palettes in Mineral Glow Pearls Highlighter and Face Powder. This best of palette has all you need to create your winning complexion, whether you choose to showcase one shade alone or layer them together for a complete look.

Do you like this amazing face palette Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz ?
Start your review of Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz!
How would you rate this product?
El Paso, TX
Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz uploaded by Valerie G.
This face pallet it’s so convenient it comes with 2 bronzers, 2 highlights, a blush and pressed powder it’s perfect to save space when traveling I really enjoy this pallet I just wish that instead of the pressed powder it came with a matte blush but other then that this face pallet is perfect
Davenport, IA
1,295 reviews
Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz uploaded by Kira C.
Absolutely must have face palette! So many beautiful favorites from physicians formula in one super affordable palette ( only $14.99) there's butter bronzer, limited edition matte monoi butter bronzer, limited edition powder palette mineral glow pearls, rose all day petal glow, limited edition powder palette multi colored pressed powder, and limited edition happy booster glow & mood boosting blush! 4 out of 6 are limited edition!! Every single product within this palette is outstanding quality. Plus it smells amazing and the packaging is so cute, yet convenient and travel friendly. Not a single complaint with this palette, physicians formula really outdid themselves on this one!!
Mt Pleasant, MI
All my favorite Physicians Formula products in one palette. I have always loved the bronzer and other powders. I use every product in this palette. It’s great for packing because you don’t have to take separate compacts of blush, highlighter, and bronzer. It’s all in one. Pack and go.
Anaheim, CA
Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz uploaded by Guadalupe O.
Recently received this from Physicians Formula and It’s amazing ! I love it! It’s my new fave face palette for contouring and highlighting .
Fulshear, TX
Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz uploaded by Florencia G.
Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz uploaded by Florencia G.
I love the shimmer in this pallet, smells so good and highlighter and bronzer are perfect for any light to medium skin tone!
Winchester, VA
Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz uploaded by Sara H.
This face palette blew my mind! My boyfriend bought this for me for valentines! It has an amazing flower scent! I love, love the bronzers! Super easy to blend out and very pigmented! A little bit goes a long way! The highlighters are so beautiful, gave me an amazing glow!!! This palette is just gorgeous! FLAWLESS!
Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
I have really been enjoying this palette. It’s so pretty and I love that it has bronzers highlights and blushes. The one thing to note is it’s intense flower scent. If scents bother you, you may want to pass on this one. I love scented palettes and this one smells like flowers. I have enjoyed this and we definitely will purchase!
Coral Springs, FL
Love this face pallet! The blush 😊 is amazing! I love the color! The bronzers are really good too. AND the highlighter is really pretty too!!!! I love that it's a large pallet with a variety of all the products!
Lindside, WV
Physicians Formula All Star Face Palette - 0.21oz uploaded by Brittany W.
This product is amazing 😉 20.00 bucks at Walgreens. It’s well worth it and goes on like butter. Super blend-able! Blush , bronze , highlight! Go get you one!
South Holland, IL
The Physicians Formula all star face palette has shades that seem more directed toward people with light to medium skin. I have medium tan skin and the pressed powder and pearl highlighter is too light. I still think it's a great palette. One of the best formulas on the market.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...