BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #63 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

New! Mineral Wear Talc-Free Airbrushing Loose Powder Smoothing + Firming + Lifting Effect SPF 30 16 Hour Airbrushing Finish Buffing Kabuki Brush Included! Next Generation Mineral Loose Powder Ultra-fine mineral powder delivers impeccable coverage for a flawless airbrushed finish. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage. Age Defying Powder and Protection Formulated with soothing plant extracts, protective antioxidants, nourishing Vitamins C and E and SPF 30. The result is a visibly firm, smooth and youthful complexion. Buffing Kabuki Brush Effortlessly buffs on powder for a smooth, skin-perfecting finish. New ultra-dense, flat shape provides a completely uniform and even application of loose powder. The Talk on Talc Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allow skin to breathe. Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Eliminate see more...

• How is the coverage on this? I like a full coverage Matte finish 2 Answers
  • Does this give a white cast in flash photos??1 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin? & is it buildable?1 Answers
Physicians Formula Airbrushing Loose Powder
  • "Even though it's a powder, it has really good coverage and makes my skintone a lot more even." in 2 reviews
  • "This works great for my oily, sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive skin, and I was glad that I did not break out from this prodcut. " in 1 review
  • "It's so much cheaper and gives great long lasting coverage." in 1 review
  • "Very soft on the skin, surprisingly full coverage and stays put." in 1 review
Janelle R.
I bought this powder at Ulta Beauty when I was looking at the brand's CC and BB creams. I thought this might do a good job at setting my makeup. As far as the powder goes, I do like how it feels and sets on my skin. Very finely milled, powder flies everywhere no matter how its applied. It sets my T zone really well, leaving a nice natural looking finish. I have translucent light, so its not overly pigmented. It is talc free and easy on my sentive, acne prone skin.
My issue is the packaging. I'm not normal annoyed by such things, but the way the cap and the small kabuki brush sit on top the sifter, it takes up so much space and it doesn't really shut well. I'm terrified of putting it in my makeup bag for fear that the cap will come off and my bag will be filled with powder.
The kabuki brush is virtually worthless, so it seems like a better idea to just use a container with a screw top lid!
The product is wonderful, and would get 5 star from me if it was repackaged!
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this last summer before going on vacation for the sake of it's spf protection. I realized I ran into a dilemma where I apply my regular spf moisturizer and/or foundation that has spf in it (usually 15), but what about reapplying that spf after a few hours? I saw this mineral product had 30 (wow, beats 15!) and since it's light, it could be reapplied throughout my day. A great product for summer sun exposure. My only complaint is that it has a funky smell! haha. I'd actually probably lower it's score for that (cause it does smell not nice and it's on your face), but the spf benefits outweigh the stank.
Leah J.
Winchester, KY
I use this product to set my makeup and it's pretty good. I have oily skin, but it has a little sheen to it so I'm sure it's good for other skin types, as well. This lasts FOREVER! but I am planning to repurchase. My makeup stays in place for a while, but make sure to avoid the under eyes, they will look cakey. The brush it comes with is very harsh on the skin so I would recommend using a powder brush. So overall, this is a good product.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas last year and I love this. I use it on its own or after applying concealer under my eyes and to any blemishes. It goes on without looking cakey or feeling heavy. It doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup. Also it's lasted for so long. I'll definitely buy again.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder. I surprisingly reach for it to use over some of my other high end brands I have. It goes on nicely and is easy to use. It covers well and leaves a nice finish. I repurchase and would recommend
Whitney H.
I loved this loose powder! The packaging is cute it's leaves my normally oily skin super matte! Stays in place all day! Affordable price! The only con is the little brush! I used my own powder brush!
Sarah G.
Sutton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily loose powder. you can't beat the quality for the price. my only qualm is the container it comes in, kinda bulky...it doesn't fit in my makeup drawers well.
Taylor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this powder for 16 years and its the only powder I like! I use the Translucent Medium shade and it blends great with the kabuki brush it comes with!
Abbey S.
Cabot, AR
This is by far may favorite loose powder for everyday makeup! I love using this powder because it matches my skin perfect and it lasts all day!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started using this when my old one wasn't at the store anymore. It works great & when I sweat it doesn't come off like foundation does
Sarah A.
I use the pressed airbrushing powder all the time. I love it for my sensitive skin. It is one of the few powders I have found that covers without making it look like I caked makeup on. I am wondering how to loose powder compares to the pressed. Has anyone tried both and have a preference?
Christa W.
Defuniak Springs, Florida
How is the coverage on this? I like a full coverage Matte finish
Amy D.
Powder Spgs, GA
"illuminating" concerns me - how sparkly/glittery is this product?
Michelle M.