BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Softest Brush Ever! Flawless Airbrush Finish Perfect for Mineral Pressed & Loose Powder. Flawless Airbrushed Results Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage. New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural blendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder. The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly even complexion with an airbrushed finish. The softest brush you have ever felt! We promise! Flawless Coverage. Airbrushed Finish. Natural, Non-Cakey Results. For Extra-Sensitive or Breakout Prone Skin. For information in the USA call 800-227-0333. see more...

Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good little makeup brush/ kabuki made by physicians formula. The brush is dense, so it picks up the right amount of powder foundation or other powder products, yet it is tiny and compact, making it so easy to throw in a makeup bag, or for travel. It's extremely easy to use & makes powder applications very simple and quick yet does leave a pretty good makeup application! If you use pressed or loose powders in your regular everyday routine this would be a great little brush to have. I use more liquid foundations so I don't find myself reaching for this brush a lot after purchase, but my fiance's mother uses her kabuki almost daily for her pressed and loose powder applications. Are there better brushes out there that I personally have tried for powder?  Yes, such as IT Cosmetics' brush line, that are human hand cut and anti microbial, so they don't hold bacteria..or even tiny brushes made especially for powder like the bareminerals bareskin pro pressed powder brush that you just swirl around, and it applies seamlessly & flawless. Those brushes are also made better, meaning this brush sheds- or loses bristles fast after cleaning, it's not going to last as long as other brushes. I will say though, for a drugstore brand this little kabuki does work. If you wanted to compare it to a dupe for a high end prestige brand it world be almost like Tarte's tiny kabuki for powder but the bristles are not as great as that very compact bamboo handle Tarte brush that I've used on so many powder applications on others and holds up after cleaning. So if your a minimalist with makeup, or just like a very quick simple routine using powders, or need a quick brush for travel, this would be a good choice for you, it works and does get the application done. Would I repurchase from Ulta or CVS (drugstore), no, just because I have better brushes and really take my time, and being a makeup artist I have to have the best of the best applications. Would I recommend it to someone looking for a quick easy one and done powder application that doesn't want to shell out a lot of money on a powder brush, yes. And physicians formula can be expensive for a "drugstore" brand-BUT very often you can catch sales on this brand, that you won't ever catch for high end prestige brushes, like BOGO, or 50% off, or even coupons, like Ulta's $3.50 off any $15 purchase in their sales add every month, that work on this brand and not prestige/high end brushes; and that would cut down cost, then this brush would be a good choice especially paired with one of their mineral or pressed foundations or powders.
Korin D.
Rocky Hill
I bought this brush to use with my mineral makeup instead of the smaller rounded kabuki I had been using. I noticed a big difference in ease and smoothness of application. The brush is made of short, dense, and very soft bristles, which makes it excellent for buffing in powders without irritation. It's a bit large and heavy for a brush, but it feels solid and I have not noticed any shedding in the two months I've had it. I do wish that it came with a cap to protect the bristles in travel, but otherwise I highly recommend this brush if you need to buff in powder foundations.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I like the size of this brush. It fit Just fine in my hand. The bristles seemed dense enough for a kabuki brush. I just didn't like the feel of the bristles on my skin, like they weren't as soft as I'd hoped. It gets the job done but it's not the greatest even for a drugstore brand brush.
Brittany B.
Sandoval, IL
I love this this brush for foundation. I've used a lot of brushes and I think this has to be one of my favorites due to the fact that it blends beautifully. After blending into my face and neck it looks as if I'm not even wearing anything, which I like. Still has good coverage but not over doing it.
Gracie L.
Brentwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing.  It makes your skin look FLAWLESS.  I have oily skin and the brush blends out product amazingly.  I bought the brush at CVS and it is very affordable.  I use the brush every time i wear foundation.  I am very satisfied with the well done job it does.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a smooth application! Works really well with any product.  Love love it ! Love how the brush is so so soft . One of the best brushes I’ve ever used to be honest .  The brush is like more short and I feel like I have more control in it . If your looking to buy it . Get it (: recommend for sure
Shorty G.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have one of my own and it comes in handy where ever you go. This product I believe my best friend gave it to me for my birthday last year. I say it's worth the money to buy this product. I would totally get a new one soon it's in my bucket list for sure much love to this product
Courtney B.
Creedmoor
I love this brush! I purchased at Walmart & I have to say it definitely gives you that airbrushed finish. This brush is also very affordable which is what I have always loved about physicians formula products, they're great but always affordable compared to "high end" stuff.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is great for all over coverage.  Some kabuki brushes are too stiff, or way too soft, this one is just right for all over coverage.  It is easy enough to use that my niece, myself, and my mother all love ours.  I am completely satisfied with this product.
vanessa D.
Honestly my favorite kabuki brush! It’s great to have in your purse on the go, really easy to use an apply when contouring. It’s different because of the bristles they aren’t to ruff but smooth to use on your skin when applying contour powder or even cream contour!
Jasmine G.