BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! Softest Brush Ever! Flawless Airbrush Finish Perfect for Mineral Pressed & Loose Powder. Flawless Airbrushed Results Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage. New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natural blendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder. The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly even complexion with an airbrushed finish. The softest brush you have ever felt! We promise! Flawless Coverage. Airbrushed Finish. Natural, Non-Cakey Results. For Extra-Sensitive or Breakout Prone Skin. For information in the USA call 800-227-0333. see more...

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Junction City
I love this this brush for foundation. I've used a lot of brushes and I think this has to be one of my favorites due to the fact that it blends beautifully. After blending into my face and neck it looks as if I'm not even wearing anything, which I like. Still has good coverage but not over doing it.
Jess Ari A.
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I like the size of this brush. It fit Just fine in my hand. The bristles seemed dense enough for a kabuki brush. I just didn't like the feel of the bristles on my skin, like they weren't as soft as I'd hoped. It gets the job done but it's not the greatest even for a drugstore brand brush.
Meg C.
Meg C.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute, soft and blends well! Picks up a lot of product but the handle is pretty bulky. Wouldn't immediately go to Physicians Formula for brushes but this one does what it needs to do. Reasonably priced compared to more expensive kabuki brushes!
Peyton K.
Peyton K.
Greer , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush! First the color is so beautiful! Second the texture / feel of the brush is soooo soft like seriously so soft im in love. Applies make up beautifully. Worth the buy people
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is soo good for foundation , it actually does leave that airbrushed look. It doesnt set you face to a cakey finish or nothing like that. Recommend this !
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush to apply powder to my face! It has a large round surface area which spreads the powder in an air brushed fashion. It is inexpensive and wonderful.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Lansing
So soft and super dance blended contour nicely and evenly!! There was a couple hairs here and there but not more than any other new brush
NICOLE B.
NICOLE B.
Baxter, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush ia perfect, you look amazingly airbrushed. Baby soft bristles and a comfortable handle to flawlessly blend without dragging
Nediahn S.
Nediahn S.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is super cute and also super soft. It works nicely and doesn't disappoint. It is a great value for the price
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for carrying around in a purse. I usually keep mine in my bag just to buff my face throughout the day
Jasmine G.