BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

For the most sensitive skin Precious mineral gems for a glowing complexion Mirror & Brush Included Talc-Free Mineral Wear™ 100% Mineral FaceBrightener™ Hypoallergenic Fragrance free Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Approved Talc-Free 100% Mineral FaceBrightener™ 100% Miracle Minerals 100% Miracle formula delivers a natural and youthful-looking glow, instantly. Free of Talc, Oil, Waxes, Dyes, Binders, Parabens and other Chemicals that can cause irritation and breakout. Precious Mineral Gems Exclusive blend of Precious Mineral Gems includes Pink, Orange and White Sapphire and Tourmaline and Citrine for a soft-focus effect that blurs imperfections and smoothes the appearance of fine lines. Ultra-lightweight and micro-fine powder blends easily to reveal brighter, smoother-looking skin. Can be worn alone as a luminous veil for a youthful-look see more...

• I hear a lot about this brand in general. Can this product be use...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this product? If so how did you like it?1 Answers
Physicians Formula 100% Mineral FaceBrightener
  • "love the mineral powder, i wish they had more shades, its great for acne prone skin, lasts all day, its a need if you just need a little coverage or discoloration,  [product:physicians-formula-butter-bronzer-murumuru-butter-bronzer] [product:organic-wear-by-physicians-formula] " in 5 reviews
Holly M.
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster glow Boosting Pressed Bronzer Medium to Dark (2-Pack) This is the best bronzer by far!! It gives your skin a slight shimmer which makes it glowy. It stays on all day without creasing!!
Alexandra G.
This stuff works. To make it work even better, I would recommend pairing it with an oily base to keep it from drying you out. Looks luminescent and not glittery at all. It's meant to be used as an all over face powder, but it would work nicely as a subtle natural highlighter as well. I used it all over my face as a veil. A great powder to have for everyday when you don't want to reach for something similar as an hourglass powder (not as finely milled of course) I would buy again and for sure recommend to a friend!
Maggie Z.
York
I have a difficult time finding a face powder that I actually like, and this is the best I've tried by far. It doesn't irritate my sensitize skin, and I really like how evenly it applies. Best of all, it doesn't appear caked on like most powders do. I don't really use the brush that it comes with, I feel as though a regular old powder brush works better. My only complaint is that the powder itself broke up very quickly.
Kaylee P.
Evans , GA
I don’t usually buy this brand, I did buy this particular product from a Ross store. So it was discounted so I decided to give it a trial run, I am impressed but I definitely wouldn’t compare it to one of the pricier brands, in my opinion it’s more along the lines of a drugstore brand. But it still was easy to use which is why gave it five stars, and coverage wasn’t too bad.
Chelsea S.
Charleston , WV
I purchased this product from my local drugstore and I have to say that for the price point of this product, I felt like I was getting something a little more luxe than the makeup normally found at a drugstore. This brushed on great, and smells wonderful, with no chemical smell or weird odor some makeup products produce. I wore it over my regular foundation and found it really did help to brighten face and gave me a subtle glow.
Lourdes R.
MONTEREY PARK, CA
I don't know why I ever stopped using this?! I love using this mineral pressed powder by Physicians Formula to set my entire face... it's a silky powder nothing too heavy, adds a little extra coverage just in case you're wearing a sheer coverage foundation! It leaves such a flawless look and feel to my makeup! Recently repurchased it again! Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Face Powder
maria c.
Pontiac, MI
I enjoyed this product alot! I love the glow that it creates across the face, definitely a secondary product after concealer. The pricing isn't too bad but I wouldn't mind it being a couple dollars cheaper. Other than that full coverage is a key part with this product and I would recommend 8/10 to a friend !!
Simone H.
Rochester
This product was an absolute miracle. I was not satisfied with my skin for a long time until this product. It makes my skin look so hydrated and glowing. And I love its lookits so cute and fun to use because i know I'll get a great result from it. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Donelle W.
The formula on this face powder is really smooth. I thoroughly enjoyed using this product to brighten my under eye and set my concealer. It’s not the best to try and bake with but it does the job to set the concealer. It’s a decent value for drugstore products and does what it says it does
Nicole F.
Hi Nella, NJ
I'm pale but not in the nice way, so most powders have a bad habit of making me either too white or pink or yellow or orange. It is an annoyance but this powder just looks natural on my skin. It feels light and blends. It also doesn't suck every bit of moisture from my skin. So I'm a fan.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
Has anyone ever used this product? If so how did you like it?
Taylor V.
Brooklyn, NY
I hear a lot about this brand in general. Can this product be used as a setting powder? Is it super shiny? Also where do you buy it?