MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerPhysicians Formula
Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer

Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer

by Physicians Formula

The creamy, fiber infused multi-tasking formula conditions and protects brows while promoting strength for long-lasting results. Why it's good for you: Nourishing Vitamins B & E, Longwearing Silicone Resin, Conditioning & Strengthening Blend, Brow-Enhancing Fibers

Color Palette: Light Tones

Color Family: Beige

Suggested Age: All Ages

Skin Tone: All skin tones

Recommended Skin Type: Sensitive

Beauty Purpose: Makeup setting

Product Form: Liquid

Ingredients

Water/Eau, Dodecane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Peg-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

How much it cost?
Does [product:physicians-formula-spotlight-illuminating-primer] have good pigmentation? Is this instagram model bright?
I bought this and it has such an odd smell. I’m not sure if it’s expired or not but I bought it brand new with sealed packaging. Has anyone else experienced this? I don’t even know how to describe the smell
Start your review of Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer!
How would you rate this product?
RACHAEL O.
Portland, OR
Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer uploaded by RACHAEL O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Believe it or not but Physician Formula has come out with there own putty primer. Smells just like the butter bronzer but not as heavy scent. Its light and smooth on the skin, not greasy. I’ve tried the Tatcha putty primer wayy more expensive but I would say its just as nice as that one. Try it for yourself. I got mine at Walmart for $9.99.
Camiron R.
Worcester, MA
Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer uploaded by Camiron R.
This primer is an amazing alternative to the Becca primers! it gives the skin a luminous and radiant base and peaks through foundation just enough for a gorgeous finish. The packaging feels very nice for the price and it looks gorgeous as well! I would recommend giving this a try, because for the price it's amazing and one of the best luminous primers at the drugstore!
Stephany L.
Brownsville
Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer uploaded by Stephany L.
This product makes my skin look oily, so I recommend it to the people that has dry skin. Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,845 reviews
Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer uploaded by Lisa F.
I never usually wear primers mostly because when I first tried them out I hated that thick silicone type feeling that’s associated with a lot of pore refining or blurring primers. However, I like to use some primers that are hydrating & illuminating. I’ve been enjoying a lot of products from Physicians Formula and this is another great one. It has 5 filtering pearls to improve skin tone and it’s makes my skin look brighter. I also love the light texture and the fact it contains antioxidants to protect my skin from free radical damage. It’s lightweight and you only need very little to get a nice dewy glow. Love it!
starla J.
I love love love this primer. Its beautiful and I mix it with my tinted moisturizer and face oil and it glides on beautifully!
Angie F.
Wooster, OH
Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer uploaded by Angie F.
This product is delightful and truly does illuminate the skin. This applies so smoothly I apply it with my fingers and that works wonderful for me. Lasts all day long as well. I will even wear this alone without makeup and it's simply stunning on it's own. You can wear this under your makeup or over whatever your preference is!!! This is a must try my friends...
Dee R.
Madera, CA
Great, great product it just didn't work for me because my skin is delicate and the alcohol hurts my face and starts burning and get really red but does it job by priming and eliminating your skin like a high in
Zoha A.
Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer uploaded by Zoha A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so so beautiful under a foundation or even without a foundation. I’ve used it countless times alone or with a matte face powder and it looks so stunning. Really gives your skin a glow. One thing I will say though is make sure you take out the first few pumps and then use it. It’s way too glittery in the beginning but that could be build up , but after that it’s fine. It also is very moisturizing
Lisanda M.
Mount Joy, PA
Physicians formula never disappoints and is always one of my favorite brands when it comes to any sort of makeup. So this primer sits on the face well and lasts for most of the day. It is definitely a game changer when you have tired dull skin and need something to liven it up and smooth it out.
Alessandra L.
San Benito, TX
Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer uploaded by Alessandra L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Hello, I want to tell you that I love this illuminator apart, it is beautiful, it lasts a long time and it does not get ugly, I hope you try it, I loved it and I recommend it to you, thank you💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chelsea H.
Hollywood, FL
il y a 2 ans
Does Physician Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer have good pigmentation? Is this instagram model bright?
Amber Y. il y a 2 ans
I find that it goes good with a sheer foundation look but whenever I use my full coverage foundations it almost disappears all together