Photo’Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 uploaded by Arpene H.

BY GIVENCHY

• Have anyone try this and does it give flash back on photos?1 Answers
Linda G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great foundation that will brighten up your skin. It is so natural looking and makes your skin look so smooth almost looks like you aren't wearing any foundation. This foundation is great for oily skin and does not crease nor does it look cakey and has Medium coverage.
Jenn Y.
I have tried so many foundations and I've been using this for about a year now. I always go back to it. It's a bit pricey but it's really the perfect consistency. Not too thin, not too thick. I think I wear too much because it's more medium coverage than full coverage so if you layer it won't last very long. So for everyday I use a cheaper foundation and when going out or I want to look my extra best, I wear this. I do set it with a loose powder or my MUFE pressed powder for extra coverage and staying power. Looks great in flash photography. When I does start to wear off it doesn't seperate or anything strange. It just kind of naturally fades. It's really beautiful and not alot of people know about it.
Julia A.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 1 Ivory
This seemed like such a snooty foundation to try but the makeup artist at Sephora put it on me and I was sold. It's so lightweight while giving solid, even coverage. Also smells really great. I would say one container lasts for about 4 months tops if you use it every day like I pretty much do.

I think I will end up buying again for sure
cammie g.
I have such a hard time finding a foundation that is light enough for my super fair complexion. This foundation is amazing. It is medium to full coverage, NEVER gets cakey, and dries to the most perfect satin finish. I don't even have to use a primer with this foundation and my face looks airbrushed and perfect. I will never be without this foundation in my arsenal.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
This is a great foundation, probably my favorite. They have an amazing selection of colors for fair skin, especially for cool tones which are sooooo hard to find. This doesn't make me look yellow at all, like so many others before have. Medium coverage, doesn't crease, not cakey, but I always use a primer, no matter what. This foundation is worth the splurge:
Minky K.
LOVE this foundation! It has a nice smell to it and once I put it on, it doesn't feel cakey at all! I was given to me as a gift, and it just does great! I would say medium coverage, but you can definitely build it up.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
I went into sephora to get a sample of a foundation due to my skin color changing from being under the sun all summer. They gave me this one after matching my skin tone to it. I used it on a couple of occasions and must I say, IT IS AMAZINGGGGG!! It doesn't feel cakey at all, you can build it up to the coverage you like, and the best part is...it doesn't give you a white overcast in flash photography!
Angie B.
Machala
Review for: 1 Ivory
Pues se ve que hace la piel como de porcelana y creo que no le hace grasoso la cara mientra tanto le daré cuatro estrellas ya que yo aún no he probado ese producto que tengan un buena tarde
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Have anyone try this and does it give flash back on photos?