Photo’Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 uploaded by Arpene H.

BY GIVENCHY

• Have anyone try this and does it give flash back on photos?1 Answers
Sophie W.
Irvine , CA
Review for: 101 Beige more...
Beautiful foundation that is light to medium coverage but very buildable. Love the dewy finish it gives my skin. Blends out well too. Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 PA+++
Mirna A.
louisville
Review for: 101 Beige more...
It is really good and smell good too
Yes It gives a matte finish It got no cons for me Last the whole day.I would recommend it to others yes and of course i’ll keep using it
Jenn Y.
I have tried so many foundations and I've been using this for about a year now. I always go back to it. It's a bit pricey but it's really the perfect consistency. Not too thin, not too thick. I think I wear too much because it's more medium coverage than full coverage so if you layer it won't last very long. So for everyday I use a cheaper foundation and when going out or I want to look my extra best, I wear this. I do set it with a loose powder or my MUFE pressed powder for extra coverage and staying power. Looks great in flash photography. When I does start to wear off it doesn't seperate or anything strange. It just kind of naturally fades. It's really beautiful and not alot of people know about it.
Melissa C.
Review for: Other more...
Have no. 5 Praline. Love this for summer for my oily skin. It has the coverage and natural satin matte of NARS, but with additional SPF protection. Works super well for my oily summer skin, but not well for my dry winter skin.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
I went into sephora to get a sample of a foundation due to my skin color changing from being under the sun all summer. They gave me this one after matching my skin tone to it. I used it on a couple of occasions and must I say, IT IS AMAZINGGGGG!! It doesn't feel cakey at all, you can build it up to the coverage you like, and the best part is...it doesn't give you a white overcast in flash photography!
cammie g.
I have such a hard time finding a foundation that is light enough for my super fair complexion. This foundation is amazing. It is medium to full coverage, NEVER gets cakey, and dries to the most perfect satin finish. I don't even have to use a primer with this foundation and my face looks airbrushed and perfect. I will never be without this foundation in my arsenal.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
This is a great foundation, probably my favorite. They have an amazing selection of colors for fair skin, especially for cool tones which are sooooo hard to find. This doesn't make me look yellow at all, like so many others before have. Medium coverage, doesn't crease, not cakey, but I always use a primer, no matter what. This foundation is worth the splurge:
Julia A.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 1 Ivory more...
This seemed like such a snooty foundation to try but the makeup artist at Sephora put it on me and I was sold. It's so lightweight while giving solid, even coverage. Also smells really great. I would say one container lasts for about 4 months tops if you use it every day like I pretty much do.

I think I will end up buying again for sure
Linda G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great foundation that will brighten up your skin. It is so natural looking and makes your skin look so smooth almost looks like you aren't wearing any foundation. This foundation is great for oily skin and does not crease nor does it look cakey and has Medium coverage.
Minky K.
LOVE this foundation! It has a nice smell to it and once I put it on, it doesn't feel cakey at all! I was given to me as a gift, and it just does great! I would say medium coverage, but you can definitely build it up.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Have anyone try this and does it give flash back on photos?