BY HYLAMIDE

Next-generation "transparent" foundation is designed specifically to make the skin look better for the camera lens while blurring away imperfections in real life. Visibly targets immediate surface correction, Visibly targets fine lines, Visibly targets textural irregularities, Visibly targets colour imbalance, Contains fractionated silica complex and prismatic hue correctors, Product Weight: 30 ml. see more...

Roxy A.
N Hollywood, CA
I just picked up this product at my local CVS in LA. Let me tell you that this product is so amazing and I'd say it's like a filter in the bottle. Literally amazing! They only have three shades Transparent/Golden tan / dark tan.

I'm using the golden tan. I just picked up the transparen't to use with my foundations. I use the golden tan on its own and I'm so camera ready.

not full coverage , but you can mix with your favorite foundation.

It has no smell to it and is great for all skin types even acne prone as I'm sensitive skinned and acne prone on cheeks.

I would put this in my holy grail bin. I'm so happy to have discovered this product and company!

Not many youtube reviews on this product, but I'm sure to add in my 2 cents really soon!

I love Hylamide!

Picture I added I used a concealer to cover cheek blemish and then used the foundation with only 1 coat that cave me a nice flawless natural look that even a BB cream can't give me.
Jacqueline A.
I purchase this product at my local drugstore a month ago and I've used it daily.
I apply it before foundation when I'm doing full-on face makeup or mix it with a dab of foundation if I just want sheer coverage, just so my face won't look dull.
On photos, video or even on Skype it looks great.
Melissa S.
I would consider this to be more of a primer, not a foundation. Maybe a tinted primer or moisturizer if you buy it in the two other tinted shades. The product comes out as a whitish hue and being that I am a brown girl when I first applied it I had a slight white cast on my face, but it did melt away as I continued to rub it in. Once it settled into my skin it gave me this soft focus blur filter type of look and I loved it! My pores shrunk and my skin looked so soft and smooth, it was like the perfect base for my powder foundation. I do believe this helped my foundation stay on longer, I walked through rain and snow and I didn't need to touch up anything, my skin still looked good. Also I didn't get as oily as I usually do, so i think this product also helped a bit with that as well. I definitely will keep this product in my make up bag, I am loving everything about so far!
Madison L.
Tampa
I love this product. I moisturize prime then dab this under my foundation. I look dewy glowy and amazing throughout the day without getting oily. Its amazing.