suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is what I call AMAZING, the prices of these products are wow.. $6.99 at Sephora in Canada, I apply my moisturizer, then primer then add this beautiful little gem before foundation or mixed with foundation…this gives my skin a dewy glowy kissed by an Angel look.. on the days I don’t do full glam I’ll add this over my moisturizer and I’m camera ready… this is always in my beauty routine.. highly recommend
If you want to take the perfect selfie to use for all your social media accounts, use this product! It creates the perfect base for a sheer coverage foundation that will ensure you have the right glow for all your photos! It can also be used on its own! [product:photography-foundation]
I like this product .it give a slight radiance, the face seems brighter. You can apply photography foundation under or over,or mixed with other foundation or use along for a natural look.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Do you mix this with your foundation or apply it before your foundation? If you mix it, what ratio?
0 answers
What skin tone/shade range would you say the golden tan is good for?
0 answers
Has anyone found this broke them [email protected]? Clogged pores? I heard it’s a dupe for the glossier perfecting skin tint
more questions