BY NIOD

A novel approach to creating a foundation for skin, It reflects even radiance in life and very specifically through the camera lens, Apply instead of or under liquid foundation to balance out undesirable colour tones and skin imperfections, Can also be mixed with other products for subtle hue correction, It's serum-textured but contains a wide array of light refracting prisms, tone and hue correctors and topical photofinishing technologies to offer even radiance within seconds, Product Weigh. see more...

• I JUST ordered this product and i am so excited to try! ...1 Answers
Brielle W.
One of my best makeup purchases to date! I really don't like heavy makeup on my skin, so I tend to shy away from traditional foundations. This gives you the perfect dewy, lit from within look while also delivering a slight tint. I absolutely love it! I'd also imagine that it'd work well under foundations, so military to the Charlotte Tilbury glow cream and the one by Red Earth but it's cheaper than both! Love this product!
Tamara A.
Miramar, FL
Love this product I feel like it gives me a nice glow under my foundation and doesn’t give me flashback whenever I take a selfie with the flash . Will recommend this product to those who are going to be photographed.
Eden L.
Can't say how much I love this product! I mix it in with my MAC foundation in varying proportions. For casual day wear, just a bit to diffuse light and add a little glow. For evening, especially if I know I'll be photographed, I mix it in as much as 50/50. Doesn't cause 'slip' and can be powdered over & still give a great boost to your complexion. Also makes a great highlighter under the brow bone when used by itself. Goes a long way, and well worth the price.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
This is just gold shimmer in a vial. Which I’m ok with that but don’t expect any miracles with this. Works as a nice glowy primer well enough.
Debby F.
Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% i purchased this after id seen beauty influencer jamie genevieve using it.now its definately a must have in my kit.i moisturise face then apply this totally magical transforming liquid.it instantly brightens and glows up skin.i apply foundation over it and it looks glowy but not shiney.the actual liquid just melts into skin.its magical.you get so much in the bottle so you definately get your moneys worth.i will recommend this product to everyone now.its a must have purchase
Melissa D.
Downfield , Dundee
I really love this for under my foundation as a glowy base. It evens out redness and discolouration. Only con I would say is I used it on a client with darker skin and it did turn to a grey shade but was easily covered with a full coverage foundation. I would reccomend this and you get a lot for the price!  Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
I tend to stay away from things that makes your face ‘shiny’ as i have oily/combo skin but this was a surprisingly good purchase!

The fluid is a slightly glittery gold thick creamy substance which smells good!

Massages on evenly and instantly brightens your skin, I use mine underneath my foundation and instantly i looked so much healthier!

Dont need to use a lot, if i am going to an event then i use a bit more but i do love this for every day use!
Kuba V.
London
I just love DECIEM, the image of the brand, the philosophy and packaging, and of course the quality of their products. I feel that the idea behind photography fluid is absolutely amazing and it works well for me under the foundation. I've noticed few people suggesting wearing this as your primer without makeup - that would not work for me. On its own the serum pales me out to the point I could look quite sickly and unhealthy like I've been living of soup in a darkened room for the past week, and it does not play well with stubble at all, no matter how small. I use a little bit on forehead and cheeks before applying a tinted moisturiser with SPF or a light foundation and it really does refract the light to create AN ILLUSION of smoother and dewy complexion.
Chantelle B.
Dungiven, Co. Londonderry
I received this product at Christmas & wasn’t 100% sure if it was going to match up to it’s claims. Thankfully, it is surpassed my expectations & is now a staple in my makeup routine. If you want that flawless glowing Instagram selfie, then this is a must ! It is great for photography, but also having that little glow under your makeup. A new cult favourite of mine
Rhyanna K.
This stuff is amazing! The packaging is great and so cute, it has a little drop thing as an applicator which is super easy to use. I use it as a primer under my make up and it works great, it leaves my skin kind of matte which I love for my oily skin, my make up applies so nicely after I use it as well, also my make up always looks amazing in photos and it’s down to this stuff. It’s perfect for special occasions like weddings or party’s.
Samantha H.
Ferndale, MI
I JUST ordered this product and i am so excited to try! I am not much for extreme contouring or things that need to be heavily blended... is this something that involves 4 different make up brushes and many layers for best results?