BeautyFaceFace MakeupNiod
Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%

Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%

by Niod

A novel approach to creating a foundation for skin, It reflects even radiance in life and very specifically through the camera lens, Apply instead of or under liquid foundation to balance out undesirable colour tones and skin imperfections, Can also be mixed with other products for subtle hue correction, It's serum-textured but contains a wide array of light refracting prisms, tone and hue correctors and topical photofinishing technologies to offer even radiance within seconds, Product Weigh.

I JUST ordered this product and i am so excited to try! I am not much for extreme contouring or things that need to be heavily blended... is this something that involves 4 different make up brushes and many layers for best results?
Start your review of Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%!
Eden L.
Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% uploaded by Eden L.
Can't say how much I love this product! I mix it in with my MAC foundation in varying proportions. For casual day wear, just a bit to diffuse light and add a little glow. For evening, especially if I know I'll be photographed, I mix it in as much as 50/50. Doesn't cause 'slip' and can be powdered over & still give a great boost to your complexion. Also makes a great highlighter under the brow bone when used by itself. Goes a long way, and well worth the price.
Eve Z.
Raleigh, NC
Ummm wow,! This product so wonderfully perfects my skin tone and texture, I add a little to my SPF tinted moisturizer and I don't need anything else. And I'm in my 50s and have large pores and fine lines. I also add a bit to my lightweight eye concealer and voila, bright and perfect (I don't have dark circles so can't comment there). This product is incredible. I stumbled upon it on this website, had no idea what it was capable of, and it sat in my closest for months. It looked thick and I had no idea how to use it. So glad I did, I've never seen anything like it. I mean, yes, I've used blurring/refracting products like this before, but none as effective as this. I wish my skin looked like this is real life, haha, but if I can easily take 2 minutes to mix a little into my moisturizer and look like this quickly and easily, I'll happily do it every day! Oh, and what it does for my face in photographs mages me do happy as well. And no one paid me or gave me anything for this review. I just really really love this stuff, and all the NIOD products. NIOD if you are ever thinking of discontinuing it, please let me buy a case first!
Brielle W.
Bronx, NY
One of my best makeup purchases to date! I really don't like heavy makeup on my skin, so I tend to shy away from traditional foundations. This gives you the perfect dewy, lit from within look while also delivering a slight tint. I absolutely love it! I'd also imagine that it'd work well under foundations, so military to the Charlotte Tilbury glow cream and the one by Red Earth but it's cheaper than both! Love this product!
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
This liquid is beautiful layered under foundation. Absolutely gorgeous for pictures. Great price point also.
sam S.
Pawtucket , RI
This is just gold shimmer in a vial. Which I’m ok with that but don’t expect any miracles with this. Works as a nice glowy primer well enough.
Tamara A.
Miramar, FL
Love this product I feel like it gives me a nice glow under my foundation and doesn’t give me flashback whenever I take a selfie with the flash . Will recommend this product to those who are going to be photographed.
Melissa D.
Downfield , Dundee
Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% uploaded by Melissa D.
I really love this for under my foundation as a glowy base. It evens out redness and discolouration. Only con I would say is I used it on a client with darker skin and it did turn to a grey shade but was easily covered with a full coverage foundation. I would reccomend this and you get a lot for the price!  Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% Photography Fluid, Opacity 12%
Jessica M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% uploaded by Jessica M.
This photography fluid is the BOMB. Leaves your skin looking glowy flawless so much so that I've started using it in place of my foundation instead of under my foundation. A layer of this with concealer for areas which need extra coverage and finished with some light bronzer all over is the perfect day time/ no makeup look, especially for pale skin. Would definitely repurchase!
Kat R.
I love this product for a natural glow. I just wish it came in more shades. Lately I've been reaching for my Charlotte tilbury flawless filter more often, just because it doesn't make me look tan. I find with niod, once I add my bronzer for dimension, I end up looking a little muddy. If like me your skin is mostly clear and you prefer to not wear foundation on the daily, I highly recommend you try this, or the Charlotte tilbury flawless filter. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 4.5 Medium
Diana B.
Milton Keynes , buckinghamshire
Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% uploaded by Diana B.
Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% uploaded by Diana B.
I really like this product, I discovered it a week ago, it shines, I can apply it after the moisturizer, you can use it before foundation and I look WOW, it gives you a natural glow[product:photography-fluid,-opacity-12%]