MakeupFace MakeupMakeup Paletteswet n wild
Photo Focus Correcting Palette - Color Commentary

Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary

Let’s spin the color wheel! This circle of concealers contains all you need to balance out any imperfection in your complexion. It’s beauty’s version of playing with paint, and your face is your coloring book!

Would you recommend it?
Does this have good pigment?
Has anyone liked this product?if so what are some dislikes/likes about it?
Start your review of Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
the green corrector is probably the only good one in this palette the yellow corrector tends to crease a lotin reviews
the green took away my red spots very well! if your dabbling with makeup i recommend this !in reviews
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Not bad for a beginner color corrector. Its a little dry but not as bad as the nyx one. I nostly use the yellow color since it works best for my skin tone.
Brooke D.
Rincon, GA
I like it a lot I’m just still learning how to use it . I’m kinda a beginner makeup artist .
Dylan W.
While this is smaller than I originally thought it would be I am quite impressed with it. The orange is actually yellow but it is a very orange based yellow and works quite well for me. I often use the white for a subtle highlight and just dab on the green as needed. I have not yet used the purple but I would recommend this product. Be aware however that there are subtle sparkles in the white highlighter.
Emma M.
Lula, GA
Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary uploaded by Emma M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This definitely evens out my skin tone. I like to correct to have a even palette before my foundation. It’s very cream easy to apply, it is semi difficult to blend out with a brush i spray my brush with my setting spray to dampen it to make to easier to blend.
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
I like this product. It works for me when I get pimples on my skin. In the same way, it helps me cover the black spots that sometimes the pimples that appear on my skin leave me. #Correcting #Palette #WetnWild Wet n Wild Coverall Correcting Palette - 349 Color Commentary
Elizabeth S.
Lynn, MA
Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like using this because it's small enough to travel with and it's one of the cheaper color correctors. I personally like the texture of it on my face. It's creamy and easy for me to blend (after primer of course). I like the highlight (especially to use on the nose when contour is applied). I also like it for the collarbone. It isn't too sparkly and more natural. I've purchased this color wheel several times. Once I buy a product for the 3rd time, I'm a fan. 😊 wet & wild Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary #makeup #wetnwild #wet&wild #colorcorrector #photoready #skinperfecting #colorwheel #cheapmakeup #beauty
Elijah F.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: ULTA
I would rate this a 4 star because I’m sure there’s way better ones out there but it is still good product because if you are natural foundation wearer, then applying this based on what’s stated on the back of the product will give you a flawless finish and give an illusion. And this product is cheap as well, another win
Gabriela A.
Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary uploaded by Gabriela A.
The first thing I want to say is that I bought this product totally excited and for me it was a great disappointment! Firstly my skin is extremely white and at the time of using correctors these should be mixed perfectly with my base and this was not what happened with this product! My biggest disappointment was with the green and orange tones! I did not manage to mix properly and ended up leaving a sub-color of hideous color that I did not want! I usually have some redness on my face (especially when my hormone load increases) and it is completely necessary to have a good green corrector to help me hide these imperfections! In addition to this if you need to apply it in a delicate area the product does not spread properly with the brush, therefore you should apply it directly with your fingers. As for its consistency is quite creamy and I do not consider it ideal for girls with dry skin, it is best to seek another palette of correctors ... This does not work as it should ... Greetings!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary uploaded by Melissa B.
Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my everyday items I use because it covers some areas on my face that I don’t want to show and it’s very economical and it’s only $4.00 and I’m pretty excited about that. I love it so much.
Josie M.
Epping, NH
I love this pallet! It's easy for on the go! And easy to apply and blend the highlighter is really nice and pigments and the coverage of the green, purple, and yellow isn't too strong!!! I strongly recommend

177 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
il y a 2 ans
Photo Focus™ Correcting Palette - Color Commentary ? I've had this for a while and I still can't figure out how to properly blend so my skin looks even. Is there any instructions available?