Photo Focus Setting Spray uploaded by dorothy s.

BY WET N WILD

Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect! see more...

Shiloh R.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff great if your on a budget the mist on this is a dream nive if you need something on real fast because it's at the drugstore
Keyla C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great setting spray that smells like alcohol. This would be my favorite if it didnt smell like Im putting alcohol straight up in my face.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
Cheap. Smelles terrible. It made my makeup smear everywhere . It price is not bad. But the product is. Purchased at Walmart or Walgreens.
Olivia J.
Lexington, KY
The sprayer on this is great but the smell is not. It is adorable and does help set my makeup. Although it isn’t the best for drugstore.
Madison S.
Tunnel Hill
I don't like the scent but it does set my makeup well and help it last longer. It's very affordable but it doesn't have a great nozzle.
Jenna H.
Madison, MS
This is a great setting spray, it feels more like a higher end product, the price is excellent for this I love wet and wild products
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
I liked this setting spray ok. It didn’t make my makeup last super long. And the sprayer is a little harsh. So it’s not my favorite.
David M.
Chicago
I actually really like the setting spray. It does a great job. The price is not bad, however you don’t get a whole lot of product.
Tia A.
Belcourt
I really liked this spray. It felt refreshing and had a nice scent. I think it helped make my foundation sink into my skin better.
Sarah D.
Arecibo
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had a makeup artist use this on me when he did my makeup for a wedding and it lasted all daaaay very lightweight very natural

Walmart