Photo Focus Setting Spray uploaded by dorothy s.

BY WET N WILD

Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect! see more...

lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
super accessible price, 100% cash, no smell, I recommend it, my makeup lasts all day. It's friendly with my skin
Christa D.
Lexington
Purchased at: Walmart
Its the final toch and refreshing makes your look complete and helps it stay longer and very affordable
Hanna M.
Clearlake, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore the setting spray I use it everyday for my full Glam and simple looks very fair price for its great product I do recommend buying this for everyone who is highly talented and just starting and makeup as well
Kalyn S.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you’re looking for an affordable setting spray that will last, grab this one. So inexpensive and keeps my makeup looking great. The only problems I run in to is that it doesn’t pair well with certain Covergirl foundations that I use and the smell is a tad strong.
Kirsten🌻 B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this product. I did not notice a huge difference in wear time, but it took away the powdery look on my skin after setting with loose powder and left me looking and feeling very fresh. The nozzle gave me a very full, even mist.
Charlyne A.
Ada, Ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
It works but I was expecting more from this product. I was slightly disappointed. I mean my friend loves it so maybe it’s just me.
Rama H.
Anderson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great setting spray! And it is also super affordable! I feel like it does a great job making my makeup last pretty much all day! Highly recommended!
Anna M.
Wharton, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is good for being so cheap. The only thing I’m not the biggest fan of lwould be that it has a “hairspray” type scent to it, but it goes away as soon as it sets. It’s not a bad smell but if your sensitive to product scents then maybe pass.
Bailee M.
London, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great setting spray for an even better price! My one caveat with it is that it doesn’t contain very much product, so I did have to buy it fairly often. It is a super light and refreshing setting spray, and I would still recommend it despite the quantity problem.
Zoe M.
This setting spray goes on looking like water has been sprayed on your face. It’s easy to apply with a few sprays of the bottle. It feel super lightweight when it dries. I feel like it’s a mediocre spray considering some of them out there.

Walmart