Photo Focus Setting Spray uploaded by dorothy s.

BY WET N WILD

Lights, camera, action! This exclusive formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading, or creasing. Works with any makeup and all skin types, plus it has aloe to hydrate your skin. One step, perfect! see more...

Mikala T.
San Antonio
I was disappointed with this setting spray because the mist was so uneven, it just applied random dots of the spray unevenly on my face. I also did not notice a difference in makeup longevity or makeup appearance. A setting spray should make your makeup look better and last longer and this did neither.
Amy D.
West Berlin
It's just okay.  I don't really notice a difference, and my makeup still clumps in creases beneath my eyes.  It doesn't keep my makeup in place all day, and it has no sun protection.  I like it okay, but I'm still looking for a good setting spray.  Would probably not buy again.
Aniyah S.
Long Is City, NY
This works sooooo good! It’s really affordable and that’s why I gave it 5 stars. It’s really small however, and the top is very flimsy it broke while I was trying to open it. It also smells like paint. But it works it’s lightweight and I’ll definitely buy it again.
Arielle D.
Fremont CA
This is an alright setting spray for the price. The packaging is cute. Doesn't have too strong of a scent oh, it reminds me a little bit of the Urban Decay all nighter. I felt that it was stickier than I preferred while drying and the spray isn't particularly fine.
Kelly M.
Chilton, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this setting spray! It holds my makeup in place all day and also melts the powder in really well! I wish they had more product with it because I go through it really fast! The price is good
Daisy P.
Waukegan, IL
I got the new coconut setting spray, and I like using it before and after applying my makeup. However I don’t think it makes my makeup last longer, I just like the refreshing feeling.
heather g.
Recentlh just tried this and i likes it alot. Very refreshing. Holds make up o. Very good. I would reccomend to anyone. Also is a great price. Smells good to. Worked for all day wear
Lacey B.
Garland, NE
I like it just fine. It works to set my makeup and keeps it in place for several hours. It's nothing amazing and I'm not crazy about the smell but for the price it works well.
Madyson S.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Kept my makeup on all day and you cannot beat the price! Didn’t dry my skin out, which is super important to me as I have dry skin. Felt lightweight and dried fast too!
Kayla W.
Fishers
This wasn’t my favorite setting spray but it was okay for a drugstore product . This may work best for someone who has more dry to normal skin and not us oily girls .

Walmart