BeautyFaceFace Makeupwet n wild
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime

Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime

Remember when you were a kid, watching fairy tales, wishing you had a magic potion to transform yourself instantly into a glamorous princess? Well, we’re here to make your dreams come true! This miraculous primer can be used all over your face to minimize the appearance of pores, fill in fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone, prevent your foundation from caking, and brighten your complexion for ultra-vibrant color that lasts all day. Magic! How does it do this? Because we basically put diamonds in a bottle! No, really, we did. The key ingredient in this miracle primer is white sapphire, formulated into a smooth, silky cream that glides on effortlessly, leaving behind a crystal complexion. Just think of us as your fairy godmother!

I have but one serious request of you all, if you remember nothing else but this one very simple thing from my posts tonight: Please, please, please, from the bottom of my heart...if you have..well actually probably any skintype *whatsoever* and are considering trying *either* of Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime OR Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser do NOT do it, if you are even a wee bit on the fence, is my advice, anyways. I repeat, just DON'T. I found both of these products to be an incredible waste of time, effort, and money (yes, all three), as not only did they entirely do nothing towards producing their intended effect of reducing the appearance of pores and/or blemishes, they actually WORSENED the quality of my skin on my forehead in part, which proceeded to break out TERRIBLY in tiny little whiteheads/pimples beginning to form ALL OVER my forehead. I had been working SO HARD on developing a really good personal skin routine that, as a matter of fact, had been working really prey remarkably well for me on the whole in improving the overall appearance and health of all parts of my combination skin (oily t-zone, particularly nose, dry to normal, and sensitive cheeks and sometimes undereye areas), until these literal (imo) pieces of garbage products came along and absolutely DESTROYED all the hard work I had been putting in for many months to keep my skin clear and blemish free, to the greatest degree possible for me to achieve. HIGHLY recommend against trying either of these products especially if you have normal to oily skin. And to be honest, in the case of dry skin/areas of skin, I honestly don't see the appeal or benefits of using such a product either. Alright, rant over, I'm going to keep eating my lasagna and proceed to my now mandatory *continual* cleansing and exfoliating if the skin on my forehead, even much more than usual. :/ 😟🤞 By the way, I have included a picture of the current condition of my forehead, with even a decent amount of powder already applied; trust me, my camera on my phone is on the not as hi def side; it looks and feels to be in much worse condition in person. 😔😕
WhhY does this product wipe away my makeup and look dry and caked when used?
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime tengo la cara grasosa y me gustaría saber si me funcionaría este primer??
Start your review of Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime!
Product Highlights
...on a daily basis. easy to blend and kind of helps hide pores. more of a matte finish then natural and i would only recommend to beginners in reviews
...disappointed. i have dry skin with an oily t-zone and this primer felt hydrating. it is white and looks like a moisturizer and doesn't have a fragrance unless you really sniff it, it smells a little like glue. but it feels a little matte when dried down and has a nice 'sticky' feeling that your foundation will adhere to. it didn't do much for pores or mattifying but it did a pretty good job maintaining my foundation from breaking down in california 100 degree weather, so while it didn't keep me matte, it kept my oils from breaking down the foundation. i did however had to blot throughout the day but it probably just the ridiculous heat , i think it's a good drugstore option and you get a good amount of productin reviews
Karen D.
Gadsden, AL
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Karen D.
I love it. It doesn't dry my skin out and last all day with a matte finish. It is a great primer and the price is great. It's definitely worth what you pay and does what is claims. My makeup works great on top of it. I use it with and without makeup.
Michelle L.
Roseville, MN
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: ULTA
My face usually gets oily within an hour of applying makeup so I wanted to test out a drug store primer to see if there were any that worked for me. I have pretty positive experiences with Wet n Wild products so I wanted to try this one, and friends, for the price point, this actually worked surprisingly well for me! I still got oily at around the 4 hr mark, BUT compared to 1 hour? I’m not even going to complain! I am able to do a simple touch up and be on my way again! I do still want to explore some other matte primer products, however, I definitely recommend checking this one out, especially because it’s so affordable!
Karen J.
Jewett City, CT
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this goes one and dries into my skin. It holds my make up all day and it doesn't make it look clumpy or cakey either. It also doesn't make pores look larger. I have wicked oily skin and I have not had an issue Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime with it.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Amanda M.
I needed a face primer & setting spray for a Vegas trip. I was surprised how long this primer lasted. It doesn’t have a strong smell and a little goes a long way. I wish it was a little more moisturizing as it dried out the skin on my chin area but I used more moisturizer underneath so it wasn’t a problem. Would definitely recommend this drugstore product!
Elizabeth  P.
Hemingway, SC
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Elizabeth  P.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a pretty great matte primer. Not my favorite primer but good in a pinch. On the website it claims to make all your dreams come true! And says this miraculous primer can be used all over your face to minimize the appearance of pores, fill in lines and wrinkles, even out skintone, prevent your foundation from caking, and brighten your complexion for ultra-vibrant color that lasts all day! The key ingredient is white sapphire, formulated into a silky cream that glides on effortlessly, leaving behind a crystal complexion. I'm not so sure about those claims. My complexion stayed matte but nothing compared to what the product claims. It was a little too liquidy to me if that makes sense. I prefer more of a creamy texture as far as primer. But it served it's purpose. I would probably not purchase again unless I didn't have any other options.
Subhashree  P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Subhashree  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a oily skin , this works perfectly on the skin. Improves my skin texture and matifies it. Foundation smoothly glides on top of this primer.
Arlett P.
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Arlett P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not the matte formula I was looking for, it would peel of my skin when I applied my makeup on it. It looks good on its own. But not with makeup on it. Didn’t work out for me
Stephanie  G.
Ponchatoula, LA
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Stephanie  G.
Purchased at: Target
This #wetnwild #photofocus face primer matte is great and the best part, inexpensive!! I use this under my foundation, leaving my face with a wonderful matte finish!! Lasts all day til I remove it!! I highly, highly recommend!! You can't beat the price, so go ahead and give it a try!!
Pezzy P.
Grand Forks
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Pezzy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
It works alright but with some foundations it makes my pores look even worse and causes major flaking around my nose area. Other than that when used with the Photo Focus foundation it looks amazing. But for me it’s a 50/50 chance of it working with other foundations.
Nelly M.
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime uploaded by Nelly M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime if you are looking for a matte all day look this primer is the one to try. It has a sticky feeling that lets your foundation really stay on. Great and inexpensive under $6. I love it, I have purchased more than 1 time. Its my go to primer. I recommend to try at least once.

226 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
il y a 5 mois
audrey N. il y a 5 mois
Thank you for the warning, I'd absolutely never purchase anything from wet n wild nor Maybelline as my skin deserves so much better than these cheap products full of silicone that WILL guaranteed ruin my skin. I know it sounds awful as I know most people can't afford higher end products, but you get what you pay for. It'll take some time but your skin will heal. I recommend you take a good look at ingredient list of any product you want to put anywhere near your face.
Fabiola M.
il y a 10 mois
Emily C. il y a 10 mois
Sii te funcionara para mantener un acabado mate!! Y controlar un poco la grasa. Solo no minimiza los poros!!
Lucy G.
Humble, TX
Angela P.
il y a un an
Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime How well does this control oil shine?
Rachel P. il y a un an
Yes it actually does , I have oily skin especially around the T zone . It works well around that part
Camila D.
Bauru, SP
il y a un an
I saw this primer Photo Focus Matte Face Primer - Partners in Prime on a list of best for oily skin, my face is pretty oily especially in the summer, so does it really work and lasts long without losing the matte effect?
Fredlesa J. il y a un an
Yes its works i use these in my t zone everytime i do my makeup and it usually keeps me pretty matte all day
Shreya M.
Kolkata
il y a 2 ans
Jackie S. il y a 2 ans
Yes I love this because it makes my face makeup stay on matte and look flawless!!