BeautyFaceFace MakeupSmashbox
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer

Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer

What it is: A clear primer gel that smooths skin and pores so your makeup lasts, while vitamins A and E protect your skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: Reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores while locking in your makeup with this primer. Lightweight and oil-free, it gives you a flawless finish, while antioxidants and vitamins A and E help protect your skin from pollutants, damage, and stress.Clinical Results: In a consumer study on 103 women after 1 week of use:- 93% said they saw blurred imperfections- 93% said they saw smoother skin- 91% said they saw a minimized appearance of pores and lines

Which primer do hoy like best? 💗 [product:the-original-photo-finish-smooth-blur-oil-free-primer] or Too Faced Primed & Peachy Matte Perfecting Face Primer 40ml ?
Is this a good primer for combination skin?
Which kind of primer that suit for sensitive skin and not clog pores? [product:smashbox-photo-finish-foundation-primer] or [product:nyx-studio-perfect-primer]
Start your review of Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...my skin and it made my makeup look flawless. this product is great for oily skin, and is you want a flawless lookin reviews
It's expensive, so I'm not sure I will go for it for every day, but I might save up some Ipsy points!in reviews
Keeps face matte and oil free for long time.in reviews
This is so worth your money, it last for a long time and makes your skin look so even! in reviews
Keyline  D.
Cleveland, OH
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Keyline  D.
This primer really works to smooth out my complexion and give a natural look to my foundation. And my makeup stays on all day.I’ve been using this for 2 weeks now!! Love it!! Me being a Middle Aged woman it helps fill in the skin. Makes my face feel like silk will never use another primer!! I recommend this product 100%!!!
Katelyn F.
Spokane, WA
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Katelyn F.
Purchased at: ULTA
A solid primer. I use this mostly for when I have foundations that do not look as smooth as they could be on my skin. A little goes a long way and it helps smooth over pores and improve my foundation wear them.
Tiffany S.
Gallatin, TN
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Tiffany S.
This face primer is everything for a perfected face canvas. Any texture, discoloration, or breakout can be covered with the help of this primer!! Smashbox loveee this product
Sanober A.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Sanober A.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I like to use this photo finish primer makes my skin glow and really nice to put on when ever you want
Cathy M.
Elk Grove, CA
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Cathy M.
I got a sample of this and I really like it. It is silky smooth and makes my liquid foundation glide.
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Sephora
a cream rises leaves the eyes very well perfect to put the shadows helps a lot so that the shadows remain in your eye for the whole day I like it
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,004 reviews
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Alisha  S.
It’s a clear primer gel that smooths out your pores and skin for your makeup to last. It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Lasted all day.
Jessica D.
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Jessica D.
I absolutely LOVE this primer. I’ve tried other hydrating “sticky” primers, I’ve tried putties… they ALL pill up on my skin and flake off. This product doesn’t do that. It effectively hides my large pores and gives my face a smooth surface for makeup application. My foundation goes on so smoothly with this primer and stays on throughout the entire day. It definitely has a VERY silicone feel to it, so if you don’t like that texture or feeling, stay away. But if you don’t mind that and are like me - frustrated with pilling- give Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer a try!
Sylvia M.
Fremont
Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Oil-Free Foundation Primer uploaded by Sylvia M.
It took a couple of times to know that smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur is very sheer. Sometimes it gets clumpy but I rubbed it on the areas that havent been applied. Applying powder foundation is much easier to stick on the skin and it will stay on when sweating. It helps cover the small dry patches on the skin. It works best when your skin decided it wants to be is oily.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
🚨LAST 24 HOURS WHEN PUT TO THE TEST💋Really like this in the summsummertime with A FULL FACE with the Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Shadow Primer as well ...picked up some SMASHBOX Studio Skin Full Coverage 24 Hour Foundation at penny's Sephora AND SMASHBOX SIGHT online they are HAVEING a sale right now ..REALLY GOOD PRICE 💰

2,357 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Syahida A.
il y a 3 mois
Alex S. il y a 3 mois
Smash box Photo Finish Foundation is light and doesn’t clog pores and I have fairly sensitive skin and find this is fine for me.
Stacy S.
Wichita, KS
il y a 7 mois
Helena C. il y a 7 mois
The Smashbox primer is the first primer I ever used. It is very slippery but leaves your skin feeling smooth. It does blur our pores a good amount.