MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerSmashbox
Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 Dermaxyl Complex

Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 Dermaxyl Complex

A makeup primer that protects and perfects skin with anti-aging broad-spectrum SPF 20.

Tips:

For targeted anti-ageing treatment, apply primer to problem areas.

Benefits:

• Shields against UVA/UVB rays
  • Preps skin for makeup application
  • Antioxidant blend of vitamin E, grape seed extract and green tea
  •  For all skin types
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply a sheer layer with fingertips prior to sun exposure.
Wear alone or under makeup.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.00% , Homosalate 15.00% , Octisalate 5.00% Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Ceramide 2 , Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Phenyl Trimethicone , Water\aqua\eau , Silica , Laureth-12 , Hexyl Laurate , Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)

How does this work? Does it smudge?
Is it a good product
how good is this for dry skin?
Start your review of Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 Dermaxyl Complex!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
great for overall coverage plus has spf which is important! this is not too pricey of a product and not too greasy. is is nice compared to others in the same price point. i would purchase again. in reviews
Cyndi R.
I'm a huge SPF and primer user. I've been using this product for 5 years and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have oily/combination skin and it works perfect for my skin type. It mattifies my oily t zone and helps my makeup last all day no matter if its liquid foundation mineral powder or bb creams.
Clarissa O.
Raymondville, TX
This photo finish foundation primer from Smashbox is the best. I have a medium skin tone which is also combination oily. This product is easy to apply and feels so smooth on your skin. It is by far way better than other primers I've used. I highly recommend this product.
Emilee G.
Overland Park , KS
Goes on thick and darker than expected. Also smells like sunscreen and does not stay on throughout the day
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Excellent primer. I recently bought this on sale and I am glad I did for I probably would have never purchased it due to the normally very high price tag for what is almost a sample size bottle. I am trying not to use this everyday as I want to make it last and don't want to buy the over $40 bottle but it has really done what it promises and I almost don't think I'll mind when I run out and buy the original size for $42. I use the color correction/redness reducing green colored primer and it really glides on nice and smooth. It allows my face powder to stay on ALL day without leaving my face looking blotchy by the end of the day. It also has not irritated my skin at all like some primers do. I have used this with moisturizer, powder foundation, concealer and blush and it does not go on or appear heavy at all.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
This is the first high end primer I've ever used and Jesus this stuff is amazing! It totally beats the ELF ones I was using previously. I love the texture and it really does make my makeup last longer. A little goes a LONG way!
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
smashbox primers are all alright. words that start with a cargo pocket and don't want something i'll walk clear across store and watch it every day.
Repy H.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this primer, i have very dry skin and it keeps my makeup from becoming blotchy and keeps all day long plus the added benefit of spf is always nice.
Nicole W.
Smithfield, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn't to bad. I'm always trying different primers and so far this one is really good. And the price is right. I will definitely buy again
Jello S.
ocala
This primer helped my foundation stay on for so much longer it is a combination of skin I would improve this product by nothing really because it is so perfect. It is sort of a mix of both Matt and Dewy. Thanks
Xochilt L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s a really good foundation I don’t use it regularly but I liked it I use it when I ran of my other foundation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
il y a 4 ans
Mallory H. il y a 4 ans
I have oily skin, but this primer does not effect it at all. It is the BEST primer in the market and when all other primers make my face feel oily, this doesn’t. It’s light and even makes my foundation feel light, imagine that! I highly recommend this stuff, especially for oily skin.