Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 Dermaxyl Complex uploaded by Delilah S.Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 20 Dermaxyl Complex uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY SMASHBOX

A makeup primer that protects and perfects skin with anti-aging broad-spectrum SPF 20.

Tips:

For targeted anti-ageing treatment, apply primer to problem areas.

Benefits:

• Shields against UVA/UVB rays
  • Preps skin for makeup application
  • Antioxidant blend of vitamin E, grape seed extract and green tea
  •  For all skin types
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Apply a sheer layer with fingertips prior to sun exposure.
Wear alone or under makeup.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.00% , Homosalate 15.00% , Octisalate 5.00% Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Polysilicone-11 , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Ceramide 2 , Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Phenyl Trimethicone , Water\aqua\eau , Silica , Laureth-12 , Hexyl Laurate , Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)

Buy on Sephora*
  • "great for overall coverage plus has spf which is important! this is not too pricey of a product and not too greasy. is is nice compared to others in the same price point. i would purchase again. " in 26 reviews
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I have pretty oily skin and usually prefer powder makeup. This primer made my makeup, which normally blends into my skin well, seem to cake and float leaving patches of bare skin and patches of heavy makeup. My face felt smooth but it made my powder highlight and crease every tiny line. It's also quite expensive so I would not recommend or buy it again.
Jessica G.
Palmyra, MI
This has been my absolute favorite primer for years! It makes my skin look flawless and my foundation lasts all day when I use it. It's really nice that it has sunscreen in it also because it saves me from having to use multiple products. I would highly recommend this primer to everyone!
Camila M.
It's amazing product . I have oily skin and this product works great for me and protects me from sun damage . It's a great value and long lasting product . Feels so good in the skin and it's very gentle .
Karla O.
I got a sample size in my ipsy and i love it! I noticed that my makeup stays on so much longer! It has a bit of illuminating which i thing gives a perfect natural look!
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I've never understood the hype with the Smashbox primers, especially this one. It was easy to apply and blend and had a natural finish but for me it didn't do anything special. With my primers, I like to have an added benefit, for example, a glow, filled pores, hydrating, etc.  something other than JUST a primer. I feel like this would be good for people with oily skin just looking for a matte finish or someone who wanted to add SPF to their beauty routine, because it does have some sun protection. For the price, this product is not worth it to me. I feel like there are better primers out there for half the price.
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
This was the first primer I have ever tried.  I was drawn to it because I had heard good things and I appreciate that it has SPF in it to help protect my fair skin.  I love the way it feels and how it applies on my normal to dry combination skin.  A little goes a long way and it doesn't make my foundation difficult to blend.  I definitely did help keep my makeup on longer, just not as long as my new primer so I'm giving it 4 stars.  I think it's definitely worth a shot, but if you can get a sample first to be sure.
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
I liked this primer. It was nice to have the extra boost of SPF as well. BUT, I don't think it is anything special to spend so much money for! It works the same as any other silicone based primer does. It smooths, and feels really nice on the skin. Just not worth the price tag now that there are so many other options.
Danielle I.
Edmonton
This primer is amazing I bought it at winners/marshals for $16.99 when the retail price is $49.99. I’m the one who loves silicone feeling primers that fill my pores I think this primer is good for oily - combination skin types. Overall 10/10 I will definitely purchase it agin even though I’ve bought it twice now. :)
Crystal S.
Smash box primer was smooth and easy to apply the over all feel of the prime was light and not greasy. Had a small amount of shimmer which I am not fond of but the over all product was great foundation applied over the primer went on smooth and didn't crease or become greasy after hours of wear.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This is the first high end primer I've ever used and Jesus this stuff is amazing! It totally beats the ELF ones I was using previously. I love the texture and it really does make my makeup last longer. A little goes a LONG way!
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
Is this product drying on skin?
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
I would like to buy it to try, but I am afraid of not liking because my skin is very oily :(, what is the purpose of this product? Is it just a primer? Seems to be incredible, but I'm afraid of not matching my skin Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Must-haves Duo
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
Would you recommend this product for someone with combination (normal-oily) skin?
Zahra a.
Dubai Al qusais 3
Smash box is Bae, i recently started using samsh box makeup 🌷and i'm obsessed with this brand always ready to purchase smash box products❤❤🤓 and keep trying new awesome products of this brand.
Rymaa. D.